Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

When I was in elementary school-from kindergarten all the way to 5th-, there was a boy in my class who was totally obsessed with me. He always chased me around, trying to kiss me. He always tried to get the seat close by me so he could try to hold my hand. He was like a real-life Pepe le Pew. Seriously. Every day this boy would try to put the moves on me, and every day I shot him down. It would be flattering nowadays, but as a kid, it was horrible and humiliating, and all the other kids picked on me. Eventually his family moved away, and I never saw him again. But the point I am getting at here, is that this guy never gave up . He saw what he wanted, and kept trying and trying and trying. And who knows, several more years of that, I might eventually have worn down? Not saying that any guy should go to that extreme-not by any means-but it's a good example of having the cahones to persevere. Not say, "oh, this girl rejected me once in school, so I'm never going to ask anyone ever again."

When I was in elementary school-from kindergarten all the way to 5th-, there was a boy in my class who was totally obsessed with me. He always chased me around, trying to kiss me. He always tried to get the seat close by me so he could try to hold my hand. He was like a real-life Pepe le Pew. Seriously. Every day this boy would try to put the moves on me, and every day I shot him down. It would be flattering nowadays, but as a kid, it was horrible and humiliating, and all the other kids picked on me. Eventually his family moved away, and I never saw him again. But the point I am getting at here, is that this guy never gave up . He saw what he wanted, and kept trying and trying and trying. And who knows, several more years of that, I might eventually have worn down? Not saying that any guy should go to that extreme-not by any means-but it's a good example of having the cahones to persevere. Not say, "oh, this girl rejected me once in school, so I'm never going to ask anyone ever again."

Bonnie? It's me .... Sandy! You never forgot? Oh My God!!!

When I was in elementary school-from kindergarten all the way to 5th-, there was a boy in my class who was totally obsessed with me. He always chased me around, trying to kiss me. He always tried to get the seat close by me so he could try to hold my hand. He was like a real-life Pepe le Pew. Seriously. Every day this boy would try to put the moves on me, and every day I shot him down. It would be flattering nowadays...

:blink:

Someone's tryin'a steal my story-time majic?

Time to bump it up a notch. :angry:

But, sweetie, my story is TRUE. I was just trying to show Spats whats more normal guy behavior.

Go ahead and tell your stories, they're very well written and entertaining.

But, sweetie, my story is TRUE. I was just trying to show Spats whats more normal guy behavior.

Go ahead and tell your stories, they're very well written and entertaining.

I was just messing around... but I assure you my stories are true.

What, you don't believe I rode my bike home from school and stopped on the way to get a Coca-cola in 1953, or that I played guitar in an underground psychadelic garage-rock band in 1966!?

How could I make that sh1t up?

We're missing the mark here and after 120 pages.......

Okay, I think we should make suggestion not about Spats, but what women like and maybe we should hear mostly from the women. I'll add my two cents, and what I've seen over my years of life:

Girls dig guys who are confident, that can operate a household - cook, clean, do laundry, iron (and not whine about it), fix things, have a half decent job (can provide), who are faithful, are intelligent, have common sense, be respectable, draw water and be able to light a fire, be unselfish, to be able to hunt, be resourceful, be honest, have a good sense of personal hygene, dress half decent, have an even temper - but can protect them if need be, remember important dates - being thoughtful, talent works as well, somewhat intelligent/artistic, to be vivacious, have a great sense of humour, and be "thoughtful" in the sack.

Most women dont want their man to wax/thread anything either, shave or tweeze it (and don't talk about it if you do......).

Spats, I dare say that you have absolutely no idea how you would react if you had been dating someone for months or even years, being deeply in love, and this someone told you such a thing. As you have probably never been in love, never wanted to share everything you have or do with the other person, you also cannot understand why your current priorities seem so unimportant and shallow to other people. Been there, done that. I think there's hardly anyone who would never ever in their life priorize physical attraction, in general or in specific cases. Almost all teenagers are like that, because they are driven by hormones and simply aren't mature enough to appreciate other, more important things.

My boyfriend is my best friend (really!), he supports me when I'm feeling bad, he takes care of me when I'm sick. It is nice and flattering when he tells me that I'm pretty, but I don't really need that, and I wouldn't care if he didn't ever tell me.

I have never experienced a girlfriend saying that to me but knowing me I would not look the same at them. Especially if i liked their looks right away. I just would feel terrible. Because it's not a compliment at all. Completely opposite.

I don't think making physical attraction a high priority is shallow. Physical attraction has to be there. You have to like their looks for things to work.

I have never had a girlfriend who was my best friend. The guys i hang out with are my best friends.I have never shared everything or everything i do with a girlfriend. Some things but not everything. I don't usually even tell my girlfriends my middle name because it's stupid. I even feel self concious when revealing my last name to them because i don't like the name. But you have to do that. That's a no brainer

Well, if you understand that women need to get to know a guy before they fall in love, don't be insulted if it takes a little while with you. You hardly seem like someone who'll stretch out the welcome mat.

If a woman thinks you are attractive when she first meets you, but doesn't say so, it doesn't mean she doesn't think you're attractive. She might just be decent enough to not say anything. You know, as weird as it sounds, it's not always a good thing for people to hook up instantly. He might look like a nice guy, but when you've been missing for two months and his face is plastered all over the telly, I'll bet you'll suddenly have wished you'd never said a thing to him...

You see where I'm going? Looks. Can. Be. Deceptive.

If you're so hellbent that you look like the Elephant man - yet think it's insulting when she doesn't say, 'Wow, you're hot', instantly - don't complain.

I guess with you, it seems that beggars can be choosers.

I think if women find a guy physically attractive they should come out and say it. Why isn't a decent thing to do? How else is the guy going to know. Guys compliment women on their looks all the time.

What do you mean i am not the type to put out the welcome mat?

Okay, I think we should make suggestion not about Spats, but what women like and maybe we should hear mostly from the women. I'll add my two cents, and what I've seen over my years of life:

Girls dig guys who are confident, that can operate a household - cook, clean, do laundry, iron (and not whine about it), fix things, have a half decent job (can provide), who are faithful, are intelligent, have common sense, be respectable, draw water and be able to light a fire, be unselfish, to be able to hunt, be resourceful, be honest, have a good sense of personal hygene, dress half decent, have an even temper - but can protect them if need be, remember important dates - being thoughtful, talent works as well, somewhat intelligent/artistic, to be vivacious, have a great sense of humour, and be "thoughtful" in the sack.

Most women dont want their man to wax/thread anything either, shave or tweeze it (and don't talk about it if you do......).

:yesnod:

That's hardly possible, because having self-confidence means that you're completely satisfied with yourself.

Jesus Spats, have you never been successful in any sport, or in any other activity? How about your job(s)? Your hobbies?

Well i am not completely satisfied with my looks. I don't know how one goes about looking in the mirror and liking what they see everyday. I am not able to do it.

When they were picking teams for stuff in school i was usually one of the last to get picked. I was not exactly a star player. And those were the guys who got the prettiest girls in our school.

I think if women find a guy physically attractive they should come out and say it. Why isn't a decent thing to do? How else is the guy going to know. Guys compliment women on their looks all the time.

What do you mean i am not the type to put out the welcome mat?

Post a picture of yourself and you might get a compliment from women here

(ALL GIRLS HERE,PLEASE TELL HIM TO DO SO !!!!!!!)

(ans please no chicken reaction Spats, like I only have one good picture or I dont know how cause that is BULLSHIT)

Okay, here's an experiment for you to try. I just thought of it while my daughter was playing in the background. She is only four, and doesn't think about "rejection" i'm sure. My daughter has always been a people lover and very out going. She always asks people she sees what their name is, or what they are doing. For example, i was in a deli the other day at the counter. Nearby is the dining room area and a stand where the hostess was standing. My daughter asks me, can i go say hello to the lady? So i said sure...and she walks over and starts talking to her (this was an elderly looking woman, so it wasn't her looks my daughter found appealing). So what you need to try is, be friendly, outgoing and just go over to a girl you like, strike up a conversation, and in your mind, pretend you are still an innocent child who has never been rejected. If you can get into a "role" maybe you will have success. The self confidence/self-esteem as well as friendliness my daughter exudes is what makes people find her so "adorable" all the time, everywhere we go.

Try to be a child since you are always acting like one anyway...it may work :)

That might be adorable when a cute little girl does it. But how cute would it be if a average looking grown man does it? :blink:

That might be adorable when a cute little girl does it. But how cute would it be if a average looking grown man does it? :blink:

No rambling, post a picture !

Else I will post a picture of Marvin the Paranoid android, knowing that it's you!!!!!

I was the opposite of that dude. When a girl rejected me i would never go near her ever again. I would not try and wear her down. It's not meant to happen if i guy has to do that. It' not the real deal. I would never be able to make a fool of myself like that for a woman like that guy did.

It was not a matter of getting rejected by just one girl. It was more than that.

You would enjoy that type of attention from a guy these days?

From that list these are the things i can and can't do..

- Confident? It's hard to be that if women don't find you good looking or if you get rejected.

- I can't cook. Never had any interest in learning.

- I do laundry

- I iron

- I have never cheated.

- I think i am intelligent on a lot of things.

- I think i have common sense

- I can be respectable

- I have never had to light a fire in my life

- Nobody is completely unselfish. I am selfish at times.

- I would not want a woman who wanted a man who could hunt. I don't want an old fashioned woman and i am not killing any animals.

- I am honest. But sometimes women don't want you to be honest.

- I have good hygene and there haven't been complaints about my clothes.

- I don't have a bad temper at all. I am very in control with that. When i am pissed i get quiet and i don't talk to the person.

- What do i have to protect? I don't want a woman who needs protection. I am not into damsels in distress.

- Remember "important" dates. If those dates are important to her then that's shallow.

- I can make my buddies laugh but men and woman don't usually have the same sense of humor. That's been my experience.

- If thoughtful in the sack means doing things you don't like to do then no chance. I would never ask a woman i was with to do anything she didn't want to do. That's as unselfish as it gets.

You forgot to mention they want the men to be handsome. Looks matter to women to.

Women hate cowards, which is exactly what you are proving to be.....post a picture of yourself, or are you too illiterate to read a question that has been posted before?

Come on, Marvin!!!!!

Go Reswati! B):) spats...listen to a MAN.

Honestly I haven't delved into this, but obviously spats needs treatment to overcome his inner hatred of all things women.

Perhaps you should try the other side dude.

Go Reswati! B):) spats...listen to a MAN.

Honestly I haven't delved into this, but obviously spats needs treatment to overcome his inner hatred of all things women.

Perhaps you should try the other side dude.

There is no hatred for all things women. I wouldn't date them if there was. :rolleyes:

Women hate cowards, which is exactly what you are proving to be.....post a picture of yourself, or are you too illiterate to read a question that has been posted before?

Come on, Marvin!!!!!

I am not a coward. I am just not a fearless macho man. I have insecurities and concerns. If a woman wants a fearless macho man then that's not my type of woman.

Archived