Page/Edge/White Documentary

Dandu

There is nothing in his/U2's recorded stuff to make me want to see them live!

Both he and Bono are great believers in their own publicity!! and take themselves far too seriously

As you have never seen U2 live, you are not in a position to judge whether The Edge is a virtuoso guitarist or not. Jimmy Page thinks he is.

I've seen U2 live and they were phenomenal. I also saw 'It Might Get Loud' at the premiere with the three gentlemen and The Edge makes fun of himself, both in the movie and at the Q and A afterwards. Of the three, he had the best sense of humour. Even though I don't know the guy, I really don't think he takes himself that seriously.

Don't think The Edge takes himself too seriously. He is an incredible guitarist as I have seen his live shows many times with U2. A real player and not just part of the band. He stands out and has made what U2 are today being one of the greatest live acts ever.

Don't think The Edge takes himself too seriously. He is an incredible guitarist as I have seen his live shows many times with U2. A real player and not just part of the band. He stands out and has made what U2 are today being one of the greatest live acts ever.

I agree!

any idea what his real name is?

i imagine his family and friends don't go round calling him *the edge* or * the* for short :)

maybe *edgey* that sounds less formal.

• 1 month later...

Well.... :banana::cheer:

WooHoo!!

COMING TO THE SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL!!!!

Just as I thought. :rolleyes: But Sam wouldn't say. B)

Anyway...yeah.

Jan. 16th, 17, 18th, and the final screening on Sat. Jan. 24, 6pm@Temple Theater, Park City Utah.

hmmmmmmm...............

No word on if the guys will show, but there is a likelihood since U2 have been here, and anyone who's anyone, goes to Sundance. My guess would be they might show for the last screening.

The first day or two is madness.

You can check it out on the Sundance site. Sundance

January 15-25.

Well.... :banana::cheer:

WooHoo!!

COMING TO THE SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL!!!!

Just as I thought. :rolleyes: But Sam wouldn't say. B)

Anyway...yeah.

Jan. 16th, 17, 18th, and the final screening on Sat. Jan. 24, 6pm@Temple Theater, Park City Utah.

hmmmmmmm...............

No word on if the guys will show, but there is a likelihood since U2 have been here, and anyone who's anyone, goes to Sundance. My guess would be they might show for the last screening.

The first day or two is madness.

You can check it out on the Sundance site. Sundance

January 15-25.

I think you need to go on assignment, Hotplant, and see if you can get pics of them (once we know the boys are coming, of course). I see you are in Utah. Either that, or you're from a sexually active place called SLUT... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
So far no reports of JP appearing at the Sundance Film Festival for the screening of IMGL.

We're looking for news, has anyone heard something ??

Nothing confirming his appearance, but an article talking about IMGL being at Sundance and an interview with David Guggenheim.

http://www.parkrecord.com/todaysheadlines/ci_11473059

288v193.jpg

Robby Krieger

2hqzcbc.jpg

Densmore

No Pagey. :( Oh well. Guggenheim was there. Plenty of celebs, not as much corporate give-away bags for stars. A little more laid back.

The Doors remaining members appearance was more interesting. Densmore refused to walk in with Krieger and Manzerak. They put on an impromptu performance, minus Densmore in the Gibson Lounge, of Roadhouse Blues and Riders On The Storm. Krieger is looking kinda sick. :(

You can find the clip on the web somewhere. I can't see well enough again too hang at the puter (have another bleed in my eye), but it's out there. Just wanted to share that diddy with ya.

:wave:

No Pagey. :( Oh well. Guggenheim was there. Plenty of celebs, not as much corporate give-away bags for stars. A little more laid back.

The Doors remaining members appearance was more interesting. Densmore refused to walk in with Krieger and Manzerak. They put on an impromptu performance, minus Densmore in the Gibson Lounge, of Roadhouse Blues and Riders On The Storm. Krieger is looking kinda sick. :(

You can find the clip on the web somewhere. I can't see well enough again too hang at the puter (have another bleed in my eye), but it's out there. Just wanted to share that diddy with ya.

:wave:

Thanks for the scoop , nice.

Appreciate the effort.

I didn't think JP would be there, but it was great to see Guggenheim make an appearance.

I must agree, Robbie is looking aged. Too bad about the band's differences.

Must have been a rockin jam to witness.

Hope that eye improves Hotplant .

CheerZ

Archived