hi from england

azzer

I live in Nizhniy Novgorod which is situated not far from the capital. The city is famous for its fair and its autoplant.

In fact my mom and dad have always been into Led Zeppelin, so me amd my elder brother couldn't avoid listening to their music all the time! Thanks God for that!! Well, I have been loving Zep since I first heard it, since my childhood!

Where exactly do you live in England? GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! :D

i live in stoke-on-trent which is situated about half way between manchester and birmingham it is famous for producin pottery such as bone china like wedgewood royal doulton and spode.as i said i,ve been a zep fanatic since 1975 my wife and daughter have put up with my obsession for years lol keep rambling on :D

hi mindbender..your friend is very kucky indeed :D i live in stoke on trent which is about 175 miles north of london. but i dont live to far away from robert plant :D:D:D:D:D great to hear from ya :D:D

Oh..Say hi to Robert if you happen to see hi some day :D

• 2 weeks later...
:D hi everybody.my name is steve from stoke-on-trent england.i,m 46 yrs old get in touch :D:D

HI from England too lol, Your team is in the top flight of football again :) or is it Port Vale your team ??

Archived