Your Dreams

I had been watching Doctor Who for hours and just before I went to bed so I dreamt that at one moment in time and one day of the month of one specific year their was a group of people who would Play Kashmir and at that point Hell would open, I remember seeing the roads split, hearing that riff.

Memory lost after that moment.

I've had two distinct Led Zeppelin dreams,

the first I was in some Amazonian rain forest, just walking around, and I was wading through the water and came across the band. Bonzo was in the water with me playing the drums, and Plant was to the right on the hard ground, and Jimmy and JPJ could be heard talking/playing but weren't actually present. Bonzo started doing a solo and one of his sticks snapped in half and landed in the water and I picked it up for him (seemed kind of like some sign to play the drums, but I chose the guitar instead :)) and then the dream shifted. A lot more happened in that dream unrelated to the band, probably the most lucid and realistic dream I've ever had.

Another one came a few months after that, I was back in school and on some kind of field trip to see Led Zeppelin in modern time, as in no Bonzo. I waited in line and we saw them perform but the actual performance didn't really happen, then I remember the whole class or whatever went to a bar and we got to meet the members. They finally walked out of the back room and everyone rushed Plant. I went to talk to JPJ and we had some sort of really deep conversation, and he said something along the lines of "I saw the way your eyes lightened up as soon as we came in" and it was actually really cool. Then I went and talked to Plant but he was really busy doing something and Jimmy was otherworldly and I was just stunned being in his presence, it was cool. They were all "old" though.

There's my 2 Zep related dreams :)

I had a dream that wasn't related that much to Zep,but...

I was sitting with a group of people under the tree.We were drinking some tea and talking.

I knew all the people from that group (in reality they were people I don't like).

Anyway,one of them had a shirt with Percy's picture.It was a shirt for girls but he wore it.I thought I saw that man (Robert) somewhere but wasn't sure ( :huh:) .

Then,one of the girls from group said:

-You do realize that's a girl's shirt you're wearing?

-Uuuh,no...-

-Do you realize who is this man? It is Robert Plant-famous singer,from Led Zeppelin- (then she told some things about him I have never heard) and started staring at poor guy.

What's weird about this is that the girl who said this stuff hates rock music.She has never heard of Zeppelin.And doesn't know who is Robert Plant.Stupid dream.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh I had nightmares Friday morning. When I heard that Michael Jackson had died the first thing I thought was "Oh shit, Jimmy's 15 years older than him!!" Well of course that got me all worked up...

The first nightmare was actually that Jonesy had died Thursday also & all I could do was watch it on the 'ticker tape' since MJ had taken over the TV. I was at the beach and I couldn't get on here to find out anything.

The other one was that Jimmy might've possibly died. I was back home this time, so I came on here & part of the reports said he was dead, some said he was still alive, and one said that he had the flu.

I was a horrible, confused mess... :(:(

I hate nightmares..... :'(

I had a very weird dream some days ago, in which a tribe of Indians did bring children "to their ancestors" (which meant human sacrifice, since their parents were brought to their ancestors one generation ago etc etc)

The ritual that went with it consisted of throwing tortilla chips around to the people who were watching.

I asked some of the people who those Indians were and they told me these people were called Tlaxcala. For some reason I could remember that name the next day and typed googled for it.

This is what I found

Tlaxcala (Nahuatl Tlaxcallān "place of maize tortillas") was a pre-Columbian city state of central Mexico.

Odd

since I never heard before of them neither did I know anything bout the tortillas as well.

Still wonder what it all means, if it means anything at all!

I had a very weird dream some days ago, in which a tribe of Indians did bring children "to their ancestors" (which meant human sacrifice, since their parents were brought to their ancestors one generation ago etc etc)

The ritual that went with it consisted of throwing tortilla chips around to the people who were watching.

I asked some of the people who those Indians were and they told me these people were called Tlaxcala. For some reason I could remember that name the next day and typed googled for it.

This is what I found

Tlaxcala (Nahuatl Tlaxcallān "place of maize tortillas") was a pre-Columbian city state of central Mexico.

Odd

since I never heard before of them neither did I know anything bout the tortillas as well.

It sure means something.

Did you eat tortilla? Did you watch National Geographic channel? :D

Anyway, I think there is always a message in our dreams. But this one is unexplainable to everyone except you. Solve it!

This is what I found

Odd

Congratulations reswatti!!! you are married...=/

I had a dream that John Paul was trying to kill me :tears:

I remember it being the setting of his fantisy sequence and he was chasing me with a gun and knife :tears:

That's what you get when you watch TSRTS at 3 in the morning.

Oh dear , poor baby :console: Next time you try to focus on Jimmy only, maybe this will prevent your nightmares, just hope you than wont have dreams of him chaseing you with a bow!! :blink::huh::P

• 2 weeks later...

i dreamt that once me and my girlfriend were walking around Jimmys house in Holland park and we walked up this massive stair case and at the top Jimmy was there combing his hair wearing only a towel, he asked what we were doing, we said just nosing around, he told us to be careful and he carried on doing his hair, i told my girlfriend and now she thinks im gay!

i also had a dream that i nicked a helicopter and flew it to Boleskine where jimmy was working on a solo album, i told him i played drums and he asked me to join his new band, he gave me a load of demo cassettes, then i asked if i could try on his black dragon suit which was hanging up on the wall to which he kindly obliged!! right on

he is my hero,,,but im not gay!

• 4 weeks later...
I had a dream that John Paul was trying to kill me :tears:

I remember it being the setting of his fantisy sequence and he was chasing me with a gun and knife :tears:

That's what you get when you watch TSRTS at 3 in the morning.

guess what else TSRTS stands for.... Threat Signal Recognition Training System.

threat: JPJ trying to kill you

recognition: remembering the dream......

:unsure:

sorry im double posting but i just had this dream and ill forget it if i dont post it now!

ok so this mostly robert plant related, but hey.

so last night i had this dream, and i was at this weird camp. i knew the people but i didnt really know where i was. so we were in our cabin just talking and stuff. but it was weird because all the cabins were in the middle of this big building, and there was like acafeteria and assembly room around all the cabins. now that its been a whole day, i cant remember the whole thing clearly. so any ways, it seemed like the ceilings were really low or something. for some reason, each cabin had two doors on it. both of doors were closed. so we hear a knock on the door on the north side and i get up to answer it. i open the door and robert plant is standing there. so i just start screaming bloody murder, and i cant even like myself. after about five minutes of straight screaming i finally stop, and im lik "you.... what.... i.... NOOOO FIRGGIN WAY!" so i almost faint trying to catch my breath, and someone in my cabin is like, "whos the old guy?" so i FLIP out. (robert has not said a word yet) im say, "what old guy! this is robert plant! the singer of Led Zeppelin!!!! how have i not dicussed this wth u by now!" so finally, i hear rober talk, and he says "i heard you were a big fan." so once again i freak out and tell him how freakin awesome he is. here is a period that i cant clearly remeber. so what seems like a day later, im in this room, doing something very very odd. i belive i was like picking random things off the ground for rob. then this girl came in and asked me what i was doing. i said something along the lines of, " why should u care?" so i get up and go and look for him. after ive been looking in every room this person in my cabin comes up and there like "who u looking for?" i say "well who do U think!" so with absolutely no enthusiasm they say, "oh. he already left." once again i flip out. "WHAT? WHAT DO U MEAN?!?!?!?!?! WHY DIDNT SOMEONE TELL ME?!?!?!"

right there it cuts off. stupid alarm clock :wakeup::wall: . but it was so real. normally i can tell if somethings a dream, but this time i seriously thought it was happening. :unsure:

Archived