Led Zeppelin owes us a tour!

I am so sick of the word owe. <_<

Owe, owe, owe, owe, owe, ...you don't have go owe, owe, owe, owe, owe.

You don't have to go-owe, owe, owe, owe, owe.........

You don't have to go...owwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Finally. The word "owe" is put to good use. :D

Not according to those who were at the O2. While I would be the first to say John Bonham was the beating heart of the band, that's not to say it's completely gone.

I kinda see it as layers on an onion (the best onion in the world, mind you)...the old layer is gone and underneath is the new zeppelin, which still contains that older part, just with a new layer on top of it. If you listen to the Page & Plant stuff, they go in a WAY different direction...(or are they just out of good ideas? :o:rolleyes:

Does anybody remember laughter?

(Does anybody sing their songs? Yes, of course. Yes, does anybody remember laughter? Yes, I think so. Does anybody remember Plant saying: "Does anybody remember laughter?" in real? Yes, I hope so. Do you? Maybe.)

When I was a kid, I thought all Zeppelin were dead or something. They had given world the best a man could. They beeing alive seemed so Utopian, that I did not believe it. I grew, loveing their songs, believeing in them, like a christian believes in bible. Then found out that theyre alive (exept Bonham, but thats not the topic) and soon I herd about reunion.

Seeing them live would be like witnessing god to a christian.

I would buy my ticket for only seeing them, because hearing them would be way too good for my worthless ears.

So im practically agreed with this topic, but this owe'ing tone is just disgusting, you poor teen.

• 3 months later...
aw_jeez.jpg

Yes they owe us.

Then came “Black Dog,” a classic by Led Zeppelin, Mr. Plant’s old band. Arranged in a minor key for banjo, acoustic bass and guitar, it felt muted but menacing, especially as both singers arced their voices upward with a harmonized “ah,” just before an instrumental squall.

Mr. Plant and Ms. Krauss

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/0...c/plant.600.jpg

He plays Led Zepp with her but not is buds. Please, He owes us. Robert Plant sucks if he doesn't do a tour with his band Led Zepp in the near future.

BD

Gosh, maybe after Plants dabling with blue grass is dead and burried he might "Grace " us with a little more material with his old band mates. You know, the ones that made him famous. But we can't bother him too much..................we all know that LZ is like a albatros around his neck.

Gosh, maybe after Plants dabling with blue grass is dead and burried he might "Grace " us with a little more material with his old band mates. You know, the ones that made him famous. But we can't bother him too much..................we all know that LZ is like a albatros around his neck.

Actually, I believe it is you who are the albatross around our neck.

While on the subject, did you know Robert was signed to CBS BEFORE Page picked him up? Did you know that's why he didn't have any songwriting credits on the first album, even though he was a contributing songwriter? He was already on his way to being a star.

LZ ain't an albatross. It's a badge. He's goddamn proud of it!

Your knowledge of Robert's feelings about Zeppelin are so ill-researched it's pathetic.

And as for "gracing us with a little more material with his old band mates", I can assure you if he does, he won't be doing it for you. :beer:

If he could read what you've said, more like:

RobertFingerAvi.jpg

scs still = spouting complete shit :blink:

It's the same problem with cds you can't turn over to side 2.

Mind you it would be like an AC/DC album, pretty much the same tune :D

( for the record I like AC/DC)

scs still = spouting complete shit :blink:

It's the same problem with cds you can't turn over to side 2.

Mind you it would be like an AC/DC album, pretty much the same tune :D

( for the record I like AC/DC)

Good one Led!

Yeah I'm the same about AC/DC since Bon left, see they're releasing a "new" album soon.

LZ ain't an albatross.

Thats right, I forgot, its Stairway to Heaven that he claims is the albatros around his neck. And as far as LZ and Plant knowledge, I too have read all the Rock and Roll magazines over the past 30 years. I did not realize that so many of you around here are good enough friends with Plant that he has shared his business and personal life with you. Wow, I have never put much into what I read in Rock magazines and such. Now, I have all you authorities and plant apologist's er' I mean personal friends to help me understand how it really was. And, as for Plant giving the bird to his real fans, we are used to it, He's been shooting it at us for 28 years now.

If you were a real fan, you'd respect/appreciate what he's doing in his solo career and understand that even Mick Jagger and all of the Beatles have sustained prolific careers.

Thats right, I forgot, its Stairway to Heaven that he claims is the albatros around his neck. And as far as LZ and Plant knowledge, I too have read all the Rock and Roll magazines over the past 30 years. I did not realize that so many of you around here are good enough friends with Plant that he has shared his business and personal life with you. Wow, I have never put much into what I read in Rock magazines and such. Now, I have all you authorities and plant apologist's er' I mean personal friends to help me understand how it really was. And, as for Plant giving the bird to his real fans, we are used to it, He's been shooting it at us for 28 years now.

28 years takes us back to the time when John Bonham had just passed and Led Zeppelin ALL decided to hang it up for the time being.

So who exactly was shooting the bird at you?

Yes...let it sink in.....

The scorn you are riddled with makes more sense now doesn't it? ;)

Perhaps a head shot for you then might just put us out of your misery :blink::D

Yes it was very sad when John Bonham passed away. You would think that Plant would now give his son Jason a shot at greatness. Maybe he is now flipping the bird at Jason too.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyone else Robert is responsible for?

Yes it was very sad when John Bonham passed away. You would think that Plant would now give his son Jason a shot at greatness. Maybe he is now flipping the bird at Jason too.

^

Yes, typical response.

"I'll just go ahead and miss the point, so I can keep my irrational peeve going"

^

Yes, typical response.

"I'll just go ahead and miss the point, so I can keep my irrational peeve going"

Yup, typical indeed. Ironic isn't it that every post he's made as scs is exactly the same as another member who was banned who had an axe to grind against Robert :whistling:

Yep, you've sealed it that all you're trying to do is incite people. Troll.

Archived