IF A ROCK STAR WAS TO BE PRESIDENT, WHO WOULD IT BE?

ZeppFanForever

I surpised you named him.

He is a big time liberal.

He still has his small town roots but i heard he is almost a nutty liberal.

If he's liberal he's off my list for sure.

And someone commented on the Nuge being a "right wing nutjob". Because he digs guns? I do too, and I'm not a "right wing nutjob". :rolleyes:

KEITH RICHARDS FOR PRESIDENT!!! keith_richards.jpg

Even here, he's more awake than Bush ever was.

If he's liberal he's off my list for sure.

And someone commented on the Nuge being a "right wing nutjob". Because he digs guns? I do too, and I'm not a "right wing nutjob". :rolleyes:

KEITH RICHARDS FOR PRESIDENT!!! keith_richards.jpg

Even here, he's more awake than Bush ever was.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I was thinking that even before I read your words :)

-howard dean. how could one scream of "yeeeah" turn off the masses so fast? one of the funniest things on video....one moment and all support is gone. Yet look at the obstacles -obama has had so far, just incredible when you think about it.

Wasn't Joe Walsh thinking about running for President in the 80s? I seem to remember hearing this on the radio back then.

Yep. His slogan was "Free gas for everyone if I win". He ran for Vice President a few years later.

Nugent is kinda creepy, and a pedophile. Seriously, no joke.

Alice Cooper, yes, I would vote for him. He's smart, funny, and he already has his own theme song: "Elected". good song.

I'd also vote for Iggy Pop, because when he's not baked he's very smart and articulate.

Ok how about this

Frank Zappa, Chief

Alice Cooper, VP

Keith Richards, Secretary Of State.

Jimmy Page, FBI Counterintelligence.

Richards will fix Afhganistan. Jimmy will throw a spell on the weirdos.

I do hope Alice will stop playing with the dolls and makeup though. His mother warned him about this as a child.

When I eat piggies, hooves make me sluggish. Frickin Jaguar bout got me :shifty:

LedBaby alert!!! :'(

Bruce Springsteen Running on the Independent Ticket

His Slogan I'M The Boss and I am Born To Run

I have loved Bruce for over 30 years, but i'm not sure he would make a "great" President. I still feel a bit upset over the years when Bruce had left the E Street Band for less memorable musicians to play with. A big question of his judgement, imo (and i remember how fans and the other band members felt).

I do like your slogan, funny.

young_bruce.jpg

As long as your responsible to observe the pee test?

Ok, ok. But which position :unsure:

How about he "fills in," when our chief is away?

The Lizard King.....YEAH>>>

MR. MOJO RISIN' HIMSELF, a lot of swimming pools are going to have his pee in it! ROCK ON!

John Lennon would have sucked as a president. The guy lived in his own world, and I doubt he could any solved any kind of world problem. Don't get me wrong, I love him as a musician, but the dude got nutty as shit in the later years of his life.

He was preaching peace and that's great, but he wouldn't have made it as president. Don't get me wrong, the man was brillian in many ways, but nutty in others. He had reached a point of fame that no matter how silly he acted people would see him as a visionary and a genius. A lot like Bob Dylan.

I wouldn't trust a man with the nuclear button that had a few years back got hyped up on LSD, and gathered his bandmates to inform them that he was Jesus Christ.

He was preaching peace and that's great, but he wouldn't have made it as president. Don't get me wrong, the man was brillian in many ways, but nutty in others. He had reached a point of fame that no matter how silly he acted people would see him as a visionary and a genius. A lot like Bob Dylan.

I wouldn't trust a man with the nuclear button that had a few years back got hyped up on LSD, and gathered his bandmates to inform them that he was Jesus Christ.

Sounds like another Obama to me. :lol:

Archived