Sung to the tune of "Rock And Roll"

Been a long time since I posted a Douche,

Been a long time since I make you all puke,

Let me post a pic, let me post a pic, let me post a piiiic,

Of some stupid orange dicks...

DB2099-711117.jpg

DB2087-772597.jpg

Lipsy-767600.jpg

And is this one even real? Looks like a possible Photoshop...

DB2030-775524.jpg

Sung to the tune of "Rock And Roll"

Been a long time since I posted a Douche,

Been a long time since I make you all puke,

Let me post a pic, let me post a pic, let me post a piiiic,

Of some stupid orange dicks...

DB2099-711117.jpg

DB2087-772597.jpg

Lipsy-767600.jpg

DB2030-775524.jpg

:o:o:o:o:o

DB2030-775524.jpg

Oh my god, what the fuck is that? Looks like the poor fella's been Tango'd! I mean, my god, I just can't believe anyone would find that attractive, look at how fucking orange he is!! It's burnt-face man.

Whoa, some awesome new douches. "Awesome", meaning disgusting.

DB2118-740077.jpg

Hahaha, not only does this guy look like someone I work with, but he's foaming at the mouth too like some hungry dog. :lol:

Something about the way this girl looks makes me think her voice is much DEEPER than mine....and I really don't understand an attraction to the way she looks...so skanky....

DB2099-711117.jpg

The background tells the tale:

"Fox 'Reality' Awards"

DB2125-734462.jpg

The one is the glasses is the best looking chick so far. Do you think orange douches bag, have little orange douches bags kid's?

All the girls there are pretty, I'm just worried about who they asscociate themselves with. And hahaha, the douche looks like he's been slammed up against a window.

The majority of the girls look like the female equivalent to the douche bags. I wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with guys or girls that look like that. The semi normal and pretty girls above are probably hating themselves for letting the picture be taken. They all need to escape Jersey and pronto.

She's beautiful, why would she lower herself to this pathetic, scabby guy's level?

And what a stupid-ass, ugly, prick this man is.

OMG. :hysterical:

Words can't describe the kind of person he is. And those girls, how could you miss them girls?! They're disgusting, you can see DUMB written all over them.

I've never wanted to attack anyone this bad, ever.

This whole thread is so fake, and yes those girls look so unnatural, I could think of a word, Oh wtf.......SLUTS.

• 1 month later...
Alright, it's been too long since an update of this thread, I even had someone ask me today if the dude in my avatar was me! So we've got to set this right, by posting some new douches...

DB3015-712886.jpg

DB1028-756033.jpg

DB3032-712491.jpg

DB3034-790517.jpg

I am so glad for the updates. This is my all time favorite thread. #1 and #3 are so tough looking aren't they?!?!? #2 looks like a gay douche getting butt-fucked by his buddy who flips the bird like a girl, and WTF are those girls doing????

#4 looks like a K-Fed Douche.

• 5 weeks later...

Oh my God!!! Where has this thread been all my life?!? Maybe it should have been named "The thread that will instantly boost your self-esteem"!

If it didn't cause extreme nausea, I might atually like this thread!!! :lol:

Now I can go back to the beginning and start all over again! :D

Archived