www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

Mattmc1973

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahhahaahahahahahaha :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

That is the second time in a row you have laughed at a photo of me. Laughed!

Granted, I was dressed as Paul Revere holding a curly cue lightbulb and altered to look like a oompa loompa.

But still.

:'(

jester.gif

That is the second time in a row you have laughed at a photo of me. Laughed!

Granted, I was dressed as Paul Revere holding a curly cue lightbulb and altered to look like a oompa loompa.

But still.

:'(

jester.gif

Oh Sam, this is NOT a picture of you.

I knew, I knew. C'mon, it's fricking hilarious. I like my mahogany colored abs especially. :hysterical:

You seem to be having more fun this week, that's good . . . :)

Yeah, it's been a good week. Maybe even a very good week. And christmas's finally here, so....WOOO! B) I'm already at home, and my roommate is arriving tomorrow (she's Maxican and will spend the holidays with my family).

Yeah, it's been a good week. Maybe even a very good week. And christmas's finally here, so....WOOO! B) I'm already at home, and my roommate is arriving tomorrow (she's Maxican and will spend the holidays with my family).

Maxican, eh?

:lol:

Yeah, it's been a good week. Maybe even a very good week. And christmas's finally here, so....WOOO! B) I'm already at home, and my roommate is ariving tomorrow (she's Maxican and will spend the holidays with my family).

Very good, huh? That's great, anything in particular? I fly tomorrow. I'll be flying 1st Class- first time in my life! I'm psyched.

B)

Where in Mexico is your roomate from? One of the places I want to visit most right now is Chichen Itza.

Very good, huh? That's great, anything in particular? I fly tomorrow. I'll be flying 1st Class- first time in my life! I'm psyched.

B)

Yeah...there's one particular thing.

Anyway, enjoy your flight. B) Going to California?

Where in Mexico is your roomate from? One of the places I want to visit most right now is Chichen Itza.

Mexico City

Yeah...there's one particular thing.

What was it? If you're being coy it MUST be good.

Anyway, enjoy your flight. B) Going to California?

Yes, and thank God. We've had three blizzards in a week here. I've had to chip my car out of a block of ice multiple times this week, I haven't been able to drive up my own goddamn driveway multiple times this week. Fuck seasonal depression, I have seasonal aggression. :rant:

Mexico City

They have Aztec ruins there. I like Mayan architecture better, but all the Mesoamerican stuff fascinates me.

What was it? If you're being coy it MUST be good.

I'm being coy, because I am unsure...

Yes, and thank God. We've had three blizzards in a week here. I've had to chip my car out of a block of ice multiple times this week, I haven't been able to drive up my own goddamn driveway multiple times this week. Fuck seasonal depression, I have seasonal aggression. :rant:

I, on the other hand, LOVE freezing to death in the middle of a crowded and overdecorated square with a cup of mead in my hands....

I'm being coy, because I am unsure...

Oh go on. You won't jinx it.

I, on the other hand, LOVE freezing to death in the middle of a crowded and overdecorated square with a cup of mead in my hands....

Well, I like the cup of mead . . . and overdecorated is better than underdecorated . . . but I am unabashed in looking forward to the mediterranean climate of NoCal. White Christmas can go fuck itself.

innocent.gif

Archived