www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

Mattmc1973

That's awesome! While I'm quite familiar with the Lee Hotti phenomenon (he's pretty much the genesis of HCwDB.com), I've never seen that video. Hilarious.

Yeah, he is really the pioneer of douchebaggery. I remember when the whole thing started on the Sherdog MMA forum back in 06. There was a thread about him and his assclown friends that went well over 600+ pages (it may still be going). Perhaps the funniest thread I've ever seen in my life and it spawned the whole anti douchebag movement.

Here is another source of humor. NJGuido.com

I grew up in NJ and these lame asses are a total disgrace.

• 2 weeks later...

The second to last guy is hereby dubbed:

"Trailer-Park Douche," or TPD for short.

The last chick is hot...but the guy is :shudder: nasty!!! ;)

afterthought:

The second to last chick is also a douchette. I think I see a bit of nipple hanging out of the bikini top, and those fake-ies look like they're going to fall off her chest and start bouncing around the basketball court. :wacko: I think her 6-year old daughter's also missing a pair of shorts and a bikini... :huh:

Uh, what's with shaving patterns into the side of one's head? I thought that was an MC Hammer/Vanilla Ice thing, circa 1991?

DB1005-769998.jpg

He's GOT to be on steroids. Look at how small his head is in comparison to the rest of his body? Uggh. His arms are nasty. :wacko:

Ugh, look at this crew o' douche...

DB1017-724810.jpg

Dirtbag douches...

DB1006-760410.jpg

I really don't know what to say about those two pictures. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
BTW--I saw a douchette at Starbucks yesterday. She was more orange than Proompa. :wacko:

Has anyone else seen the ads for travelling to Florida with Proompa tans?It takes place in the waiting room of a tanning salon,and EVERYONE has a douche-tan,except for one lady.....

OK, here's a fun little game. Who can do the best job of using Photoshop to turn Little Matthew into a Lil' Douchebag! (should I feel terrible about this? I know it'll be funny, so I really don't...)

A variety of choices to work with...

As you wish... Mattsbaby.png

I'm not sure if I should be proud... or ashamed...

As you wish... Mattsbaby.png

I'm not sure if I should be proud... or ashamed...

:hysterical:

The poor kid! Matt, I say you print this one up on photo paper and put it in the photo album! :lol:

You can tell him it was his "douchebag stage" when he asks about it. :lol:

Archived