www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

Mattmc1973

Alright here we go; the first guy is obviously a total douche bag, however, that chick really isnt all that. the second picture well those girls are sisters getting there little brother drunk while there parents are away on vacation! the third one, i think thats the guy from that old bond movie, i believe it was a roger moore bond movie. Now this last picture, see the kissy face guy in the middle, thats me and i really dont appreciate being made fun of dammit!!!!!!! :lol:

That's what I thought of when I saw it! :lol:

She could? I'm pretty sure a zillionaire 3-time Super Bowl winning quarterback with GQ looks is a pretty good score.

You say potato, I say po-tah-to...:lol:

I knew I was going to get flamed, don't be mad at me Matt :lol: I just think Tom Brady is so smarmy....I can't help it...even if he's rich and 'good looking'....I just get sleazy vibes off of him.... dropping his old girlfriend because she was pregnant put a stick in my craw...

Well, I think he left her before he knew she was pregnant. And I think that kid will be pretty much set. Like my favorite online blogger said, "Damn this is better than genetic engineering. A super hot piece of ass actress and a three time Super Bowl winning quarterback. This kid is already an American hero. You might as well have gotten John Wayne to have a kid with the Statue of Liberty."

I've never seen Tom Brady be anything but well-spoken and classy. But hey, perfection isn't for everyone :lol:

(Yes, he's the type of guy that even other guys have to admit is pretty much perfect)

Hi all,

You say potato, I say po-tah-to...:lol:

I knew I was going to get flamed, don't be mad at me Matt :lol: I just think Tom Brady is so smarmy....I can't help it...even if he's rich and 'good looking'....I just get sleazy vibes off of him.... dropping his old girlfriend because she was pregnant put a stick in my craw...

I am glad someone knows their relationship,..... :blink:

KB(B is for,....)

Well, I think he left her before he knew she was pregnant. And I think that kid will be pretty much set. Like my favorite online blogger said, "Damn this is better than genetic engineering. A super hot piece of ass actress and a three time Super Bowl winning quarterback. This kid is already an American hero. You might as well have gotten John Wayne to have a kid with the Statue of Liberty."

I've never seen Tom Brady be anything but well-spoken and classy. But hey, perfection isn't for everyone :lol:

(Yes, he's the type of guy that even other guys have to admit is pretty much perfect)

I find it really funny that you're a guy defending Tom Brady's 'date-ability'....:lol: I'm guessing you're a Boston fan? I'm just giving my opinion, and you sound insulted on Tom Brady's behalf :lol: My husband is a huge sports fan, and he agrees with me of his own accord. And in your first sentence, you said you 'think'. You don't know any better than I do :lol:

And a kid isn't what their parents are, he's separate. On a 60 minutes interview I watched a couple of weeks ago, they barely mentioned Tom Brady's son. They didn't even refer to the kid as Brady's 'son'. They basically said something like... he 'supports the child financially'. And that's it...that's not being a father. I should know. And you should too...being the brand new father of a beautiful baby boy :) You know it takes much more than that...your son is going to think you're the world, whether you're a famous quarterback or not :)

I swear, this is why I never give my opinion on this board :lol: Don't worry, I'll stick to 'Person Above You' from now on :lol:;) Or only make fun of Prompa, that's safer....

Hi all,

On a 60 minutes interview I watched a couple of weeks ago, they barely mentioned Tom Brady's son. They didn't even refer to the kid as Brady's 'son'.

Er,that was a repeat of an interview they did a couple of years ago,.... :blink:

So,since you know,is Bridgit letting Tom see his son? She is from Longmeadow,MA. Now she hauled off to live in LA,.....gee I hope the writers strike ended,.....

KB

Guys that look like him usually get the best women. Women like that guy.

Not all of them. As has been established.

This is a poll from Good Morning America (yes I know this is THE most ACADEMIC of studies :rolleyes: I took this right off the GMA site.)

"The New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning and the New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady couldn't be more different. Low-key Manning lives in N.J. with his college girlfriend. Handsome Tom Brady hangs out in SoHo with supermodels.

Ladies, would you rather date Eli Manning or Tom Brady?

Eli Manning. He is loyal, sweet and cute. Besides, Tom Brady ditched his pregnant girlfriend...yuck!

Tom Brady. Hello? I'll take gorgeous, famous and charismatic over goofy and vanilla any day.

Total Vote: 3,518

Not a scientific survey."

:lol: A lot of ladies are with me on this one :lol:

Not all of them. As has been established.

This is a poll from Good Morning America (yes I know this is THE most ACADEMIC of studies :rolleyes: I took this right off the GMA site.)

The New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning and the New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady couldn't be more different. Low-key Manning lives in N.J. with his college girlfriend. Handsome Tom Brady hangs out in SoHo with supermodels.

Ladies, would you rather date Eli Manning or Tom Brady?

Eli Manning. He is loyal, sweet and cute. Besides, Tom Brady ditched his pregnant girlfriend...yuck!

Tom Brady. Hello? I'll take gorgeous, famous and charismatic over goofy and vanilla any day.

Total Vote: 3,518

Not a scientific survey.

:lol: A lot of ladies are with me on this one :lol:

What does Eli Manning's college girlfriend look like? I would rather live in the soho district and date super models.

What does Eli Manning's college girlfriend look like? I would rather live in the soho district and date super models.

She's hot too. I saw her on TV this morning. Her name just isn't Giselle Bundchen. So the media's slandering her unfairly.

What are they slandering her for? Post a pic if one's available.

They're slandering her because she doesn't look like Giselle Bundchen. I'm sure you'd be slandering her too, as picky as you claim to be.

Google Abby and Eli Manning. You'll get a picture.

They're slandering her because she doesn't look like Giselle Bundchen. I'm sure you'd be slandering her too, as picky as you claim to be.

Google Abby and Eli Manning. You'll get a picture.

Well you said she is hot. Do you mean HOT!! or do you mean just pretty or whatever.

Archived