www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

Mattmc1973

Well you said she is hot. Do you mean HOT!! or do you mean just pretty or whatever.

Well, just post post a picture of YOUR girlfriend and we'll all determine if she's hot or JUST pretty :) Let's just do it that way.

It's all just a comparison right? Harmless :)

Oh right. You don't have a girlfriend.

Silly me :lol:

I saw a pic of her and him. She's okay. Not hot though. She looks like many women you see walking down the street everyday. But on the other hand he's not amazing looking either. He looks like an average everyday guy.

I saw a pic of her and him. She's okay. Not hot though. She looks like many women you see walking down the street everyday. But on the other hand he's not amazing looking either. He looks like an average everyday guy.

My husband says your Canadian's showing...pull down your dress :lol::P

By the way Zoso, Terry Bradshaw was just interviewing Tom Brady. He asked Tom about his son, and if he was going to be at the game. Brady said "no, he's too young, so I'll take a lot of pictures. That's one area of my life that I have a lot of room to grow, that's something I'm not good at". So he's working on it!

You say potato, I say po-tah-to...:lol:

I knew I was going to get flamed, don't be mad at me Matt :lol: I just think Tom Brady is so smarmy....I can't help it...even if he's rich and 'good looking'....I just get sleazy vibes off of him.... dropping his old girlfriend because she was pregnant put a stick in my craw...

Tom Brady seems like a pretty nice guy to me. Shit, the guy played for Michigan. I should hate him. But I don't.

Plus Mike Vrabel made him wear an OSU jersey as a debt for betting on the Michigan Ohio State game this year. Brady Wore it.

Tom Brady seems like a pretty nice guy to me. Shit, the guy played for Michigan. I should hate him. But I don't.

Plus Mike Vrabel made him wear an OSU jersey as a debt for betting on the Michigan Ohio State game this year. Brady Wore it.

Like I said...it just seems funny that all the GUYS are defending Brady and not the women.... :rolleyes:

Anyway. Yes Matt, it's a good thing he's 'working on it'...that makes me happier more than anything. :)

Like I said...it just seems funny that all the GUYS are defending Brady and not the women.... :rolleyes:

Anyway. Yes Matt, it's a good thing he's 'working on it'...that makes me happier more than anything. :)

And I'm willing to bet you women, get your information about Brady from rag mags.

Fact of the matter is, you don't know what goes on in his personal life. It's pathetic that you rush to judgment on the guy.

And I'm willing to bet you women, get your information about Brady from rag mags.

Fact of the matter is, you don't know what goes on in his personal life. It's pathetic that you rush to judgment on the guy.

Guess I'm pathetic then :lol: I don't care what you think of me :lol:

Btw, this whole THREAD is about judgement...just a reminder.

:)

Guess I'm pathetic then :lol: I don't care what you think of me :lol:

Btw, this whole THREAD is about judgement...just a reminder.

:)

I'm fairly certain, that the judgment of these idiots, with their fan blown hair, fake tans, and excessive Armani Exchange clothing is well deserved. I'd go so far as to say that 99.9% of these guys are actual choch-balls.

Tom Brady on the other hand, isn't as outlandish, and is actually pretty laid back.

Maybe, if you ladies could focus on your mundane lives, instead of giving a shit about Tom Brady, and his issues with his ex-girlfriend, that the world might be a better place.

Keep on buying those stupid magazines, and watching TMZ. See where that gets you.

I'm fairly certain, that the judgment of these idiots, with their fan blown hair, fake tans, and excessive Armani Exchange clothing is well deserved. I'd go so far as to say that 99.9% of these guys are actual choch-balls.

Tom Brady on the other hand, isn't as outlandish, and is actually pretty laid back.

Maybe, if you ladies could focus on your mundane lives, instead of giving a shit about Tom Brady, and his issues with his ex-girlfriend, that the world might be a better place.

Keep on buying those stupid magazines, and watching TMZ. See where that gets you.

:notworthy:

So bitchy :lol:

Where's your life at if you're so busy focused on my mundane life? :lol: I quite like my life :)

Whatever. And some those choch-balls may be very nice people, albeit very nice orange people. Judgement is judgement.

I do care about Matt's opinion of me though. So I'll apologize to him for where his thread went, and be done with it.

Sorry Matt :)

a non-judgemental post if I ever read one... :lol:

Fwiw, I haven't kept up with the Brady stuff, or anything and don't give a shit one way or the other. However, sometimes there are a few people who can form opinions from something other than those magazines, TMZ, etc. Now I'll get back to my mundane life and listen to the talking heads cover the election stuff (while admiring the Douche Guide).

edited for dipshit grammar and clarity... I will admire the Douche Guide. I have no idea if the talking heads will do so.

So bitchy :lol:

Where's your life at if you're so busy focused on my mundane life? :lol: I quite like my life :)

Whatever. And some those choch-balls may be very nice people, albeit very nice orange people. Judgement is judgement.

I do care about Matt's opinion of me though. So I'll apologize to him for where his thread went, and be done with it.

Sorry Matt :)

Right, because the fact that I check into, and attempt to defend a person, that most likely doesn't deserve the judgment that is passed on him... That I'm wasting my time addressing you.

Trust me, I'm am far from being focused on your life. Personally, I couldn't care less how you spend your time, wasting away reading trash magazines. I would assume that you would have the intelligence to differentiate between what is true, and what isn't. But I guess reading that crap just goes to show...

problem is most of them look related or suffer the same gene pool flaws

they should call it douche bags and race horse headed ho bags instead.

oh my god that guy has spent way too long in the tanning bed.

Either that or he lives in the desert with no clothes on.

He's Cancer waiting to happen. :lol: Slip Slop Slap

this thread is getting pretty heated....

Archived