JASON BONHAM O2 ITEM COMING SOON!

Hello there!

Coming soon to eBay will be a charity auction that is going to benefit Allen Shellenberger. Allen is the drummer for the rock band LIT. (See details of Allen's condition below).

There will be several rock and roll items included in this auction.

One of the items that will be going up for auction, is a pair of Pro-Mark drumsticks, that was made specifically for Jason, for the O2 Arena show.

The imprint on these sticks has Jason's name, the famous Bonham circles and a special O2 insignia.

The date of the Zeppelin O2 show is printed on the sticks. This pair is signed by Jason and comes with a Limited Edition "Stick-n-Stack" plaque, made by a company called Jester House of Designs.

http://www.jesterhouseofdesigns.com/

The plaque was co-designed by Pro-Mark and JHOD. The plaque uses a see through yellow backer (modeled after Jason's yellow Ludwig Vistalite kit. The metal header has Jason's name done in Led Zeppelin font and has the Bonham circles. The stick displayer is also signed by Jason. In addition the package will come with a pair of Pro-Mark Jason Bonham SD531W retail sticks (red imprint).

Keep checking eBay and I will try to let you know when the auctions begins.

Thanks!

Mark Petrocelli C/O Pro-Mark Drumsticks.

Here are the details of Allen's condition. Taken from Vater Drumsticks website.

Support for Allen Shellenberger:

Our good friend Allen Shellenberger of the band Lit has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor.

Allen is currently being treated with radiation and chemotherapy in Los Angeles, California.

As a fellow drummer and musician, please take a moment to leave some love and support for Allen while he's going through this very difficult time, on Lit's MySpace page: www.myspace.com/litlounge

Thanks,

Chad Brandolini (Vater Director of Artist Relations)

& The entire Vater Family

Lit is playing a benefit concert for their drummer Allen Shellenberger on July 26th at the House of Blues in Anaheim, CA. Allen has been diagnosed with a grade 4 malignant brain tumor. Biopsy results have identified Allen's tumor as diffused glioblastoma multiforme, the most aggressive of primary brain tumors.

No Doubt drummer Adrian Young will be behind the drums for Lit's performance and the show will also include sets from Sugar Ray, Good Man Down (featuring Vater Artist Kenny Livingston and Lit bassist Kevin Baldes), Handsome Devil (Vater Artist Keith Morgan), Burnin' Groove, Mo Bigsley and more.

Ticket information for this special event can be found here: Ticket/Show info

CNN recently did a piece on Allen and his diagnosis and treatment and that video can be seen here: Allen/CNN Video

Check back for details coming the first week of August about an Ebay Charity Auction to benefit Allen and The Maxine Dunitz Neurosurgical Institute at Cedars Sinai Medical Center to help other patients battling this devastating form of cancer. This special auction will include all sorts of band signed memorabalia from guitars, cymbals, cds, posters and drums to meet and greet passes and tickets to upcoming concerts and much more.

You can also visit the Lit web site at www.myspace.com/litlounge

Wow, what a great item Mark...something I would dearly love to own. If I had the resources, I would certainly be amongst the bidders. I will, however, keep an eye on the bidding out of interest and I hope that it makes lots of £££ for a very worthy cause.

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

The eBay charity auction for LIT drummer Allen Shellenberger is finally LIVE!!

Allen was diagnosed with a stage 4 brain tumor. This auction is to help with his medical bills.

There are some great items up for auction, including an autographed pair of Jason Bonham drumsticks.

These drumsticks have a special imprint on them that was designed specifically for the Led Zeppelin reunion show on 12/10/07!!

Check out the auction here and buy something for a worthy cause.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/make-a-noise

Thanks!

Mark Petrocelli

Hey there!

There are ONLY 6 days left on the eBay charity auction that will benefit LIT drummer Allen Shellenberger.

The RARE SIGNED Jason Bonham drumsticks, with the O2 Arena imprint is currently at a $100USD!

This is a STEAL at this price! Here is the eBay item number for the RARE package!

Item number: 250299647456

There are SEVERAL cool autographed pieces that are up for auction.

This is a worth cause, so if you can help, please bid on something NOW!

Thank you!

Mark

Archived