OLYMPICS

BIGDAN

^^ You noticed that too, eh Hotplant? I'd give my right arm to be the Gatorade Girl for Spain's basketball team.

And they have a sense of humor too. Here they are in a controversial photo:

spain-basketball-cp-584-532.jpg

You call that having a sense of humor? I call it being an insensitive twatwaffle.

You call that having a sense of humor? I call it being an insensitive twatwaffle.

Hee hee, it's all about "intention". Like they didn't intend for this to be seen as an offensive gesture, I posted it here with the intention of getting some interesting feedback. :D

link to article

seems they have a history of being insensitive twatwaffles

Well I've been watching the Olympics and I haven't been enjoying them...

These Olympics seem to be just too focused on being a real show-off piece for China and its atheletes...

It's all well and good for China to have their atheletes in training schools 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, the Chinese Government is paying millions for their atheletes to do nothing but train, but in New Zealand or Honduras, who's going to pay you to study ping pong? Or synchronised swimming or Greco-Roman wrestling?

These Olympics seem to be just too focused on being a real show-off piece for China and its atheletes...

It's all well and good for China to have their atheletes in training schools 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, the Chinese Government is paying millions for their atheletes to do nothing but train, but in New Zealand or Honduras, who's going to pay you to study ping pong? Or synchronised swimming or Greco-Roman wrestling?

They may be paying in the millions, but you really don't believe it's going to the athletes do you?

Just like college sports in the USA, schools receive revenues out the yahoo by way of ticket sales, TV and other promotions but the athletes don't get paid. A little compensation in the way of grade's being rounded up, but that's about it.

A few more:

15-1.jpg

16.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

My sister is married to a chinese man. She is into all the food and culture. I don't know that much about it. I like some of the food. But much I don't care for either. Back to the Olympics. I think I am in love with Lolo Jones! I have never seen a woman run that good and look that good at the same time! Hot! Then again, I love watching alot of those Russian women too. They turn me on!

They may be paying in the millions, but you really don't believe it's going to the athletes do you?

Just like college sports in the USA, schools receive revenues out the yahoo by way of ticket sales, TV and other promotions but the athletes don't get paid. A little compensation in the way of grade's being rounded up, but that's about it.

No of course they don't get paid...the difference is in our countries, our atheletes who compete in the sports that don't get any attention also have to work for a living...

But in countries like China, they don't have to work, the Government takes care of everything for them

After watching his interview with Costas, I think that Phelps will stick with sports. I don\'t think he has a shot at politics. Amazing that he still won the butterfly after loosing his vision and had to be distracted big time. I\'ll never know how they can swim that stroke. It is the toughest one in swimming.

NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY....SPORTS AND POLTICS JUST DO NOT MIX!!!!

Hee hee, it's all about "intention". Like they didn't intend for this to be seen as an offensive gesture, I posted it here with the intention of getting some interesting feedback. :D

link to article

seems they have a history of being insensitive twatwaffles

As if the English, Australian and American aren´t a little bit racist :rolleyes: .

No nationality if free from racism.

Why do aussies call the european WOGS, why do they call the English POMIES, why do Americans call the afroamericans NIGGERS why do the English say that the Spanish women have beards is that the kind of feedback you wanted :( , people who say these sort of things aren´t normal so in my opinion I think this sort of stuff is really irrelevant in todays world. We are all human beings and I´m half spanish and half australian and do not consider myself racist, although I´ved lived both sides. I feel very privilieged to have lived in both countries and can honestly say that both are in someway racist because of the uncontrolable immigration, but that´s another story ;)

As if the English, Australian and American aren´t a little bit racist :rolleyes: .

Why do aussies call the european WOGS, why do they call the English POMIES, why do Americans call the afroamericans NIGGERS why do the English say that the Spanish women have beards is that the kind of feedback you wanted :( , people who say these sort of things aren´t normal so in my opinion I think this sort of stuff is really irrelevant in todays world. We are all human beings and I´m half spanish and half australian and do not consider myself racist, although I´ved lived both sides. I feel very privilieged to have lived in both countries and can honestly say that both are in someway racist because of the uncontrolable immigration, but that´s another story ;)

Americans do not call black people that word. Racists call black people that word. You make it sound like it's something we all do, which couldn't be further from the truth. If you're raised properly, that word isn't even in your vocabulary.

If you've lived in Australia and Spain, please, by all means, speak for them. But if you haven't lived in England, don't speak for us. I have never heard anyone ever refer to any Spanish female as having a beard.

No nation is immune to racism - some are just a lot better at hiding it.

I remember the little black boy in Oakland who called me a honky. :lol:

My friends' brother in-law used to call him 'White Boy'

From 'Escape From Alcatraz'.....

Black prisoner to Clint Eastwood: 'Where you goin' cracker?'

I always thought it was so great when Jesse Owens whipped the 'Master Race' in their own backyard.

14.jpg

If you've lived in Australia and Spain, please, by all means, speak for them. But if you haven't lived in England, don't speak for us. I have never heard anyone ever refer to any Spanish female as having a beard.

What about Nadia from Big Brother, she had whiskers. :lol:

I suppose this is the feedback that someone wanted :angry: . I was raised in both countries and do listen to the news here and I do hear things from the English as the south of Spain has a lot of tourist. I AM NOT RACIST AND DO NOT GENERALIZE but the truth is out there. Read the other posts and not just mine. <_<

Your last words sum it up. SOME ARE JUST A LOT BETTER AT HIDING IT. :rolleyes:

So are you "just a little bit" of a Bearded-Racist then? Or a mustachioed one? :lol: