would you give it all up for...

cowbell666

I was just thinking about this hypothetical situation today...

Would you give up your entire bootleg collection for a chance to see Led Zeppelin perform live, one time?

I think I would, but it would probably be the hardest decision of my life. :(

are yours silvers.?

Nope.

Because there's no way the show of today could equal the highlights of the past. Yes, they're still fantastic but nothing like Zep in their peak years.

ok, i'm talking, if you could go to ANY concert in history, but just one. it's hypothetical here so time travel is a possibility.

You mean give them up forever? In that case probably no

Even though concerts can be an amazing experience, especially Zeppelin Im sure. It would only be a memory, I think it is very hard to remember the exact sound of a song from the past. Sure the show was amazing and memorable but can you remember the exact way this solo went to song X, could you repeat it in your head? Maybe if it was the only version you ever heard.

With all the amazing quality bootlegs we have now the sound of them is not only like being there, but better. Especially the sound boards. I can choose almost any show and nearly experience it. And with todays sound technology it only is getting better. Ever time I get new/better/different headphones I relisten to all my favorite music in a different way.

If you meant give up a collection of actual bootlegs (I dont have anything physical) then hell yes.

Would you give up your entire bootleg collection for a chance to see Led Zeppelin perform live, one time?

WOW, thats a hard question for me. You're talking about 800 plus Bootleg CD's ALONE here in my enormous CD collection. Is it possible for me to burn all 800 plus of them and give those up for a chance to see ZEPPELIN? That, I definitely would without hesitating. My real Bootleg CD collection, I don't know. ROCK ON!

Yes, but only if I could get a good bootleg of that show afterwards.

Not for one show. Two? Maybe. Three? Definitely.

If I could see any three of these, I would:

Any three of those? Yeah, I'd give 'em up. (But only if I could record the shows I saw for myself, WITHOUT getting beat up by Peter Grant)

Not for one show. Two? Maybe. Three? Definitely.

If I could see any three of these, I would:

Any three of those? Yeah, I'd give 'em up. (But only if I could record the shows I saw for myself, WITHOUT getting beat up by Peter Grant)

i think if i could see ALL of those shows, i'd gladly give up living.

might i have a problem?

Archived