Memories in Music 40th Anniversary Tribute Programme

The programme that was created for the LZ Memorabilia Tribute at Knebworth is online at last to purchase. There is a limited print run of just 500 to sell at the House and online, so if you want one, you may need to be quick.

If you have contributed to the exhibit by loaning memorabilia, you need not purchase one. A programme will be sent to you as my thanks for your generosity in loaning your treasures! All purchases of the programme benefit the ABC Trust.

Everything that people purchase from the website helps! Thank you all so much.

I'm about to update the site again to include some beautiful large shots of the band sent by Frank Melfi especially for the exhibit, and the leather cd boxes that were made by the bookbinder that made Jimmy's birthday book.

I've sold 2 of Frank's large pics at the House already. As with every purchase, all sales go to the ABC Trust. :thumbsup:

sorry im a bit dissapointed at the programme, i know its for charity etc but its full of advertisements..... :( thought it would be full of pics etc of the Knebworth event....not worth £7.50 im affraid... :angry:

sorry im a bit dissapointed at the programme, i know its for charity etc but its full of advertisements..... :( thought it would be full of pics etc of the Knebworth event....not worth £7.50 im affraid... :angry:

I'm puzzled at this - there's maybe FOUR pages of adverts in a FOURTEEN page(if you count the inside covers) programme and the page next to back shows more clearly what people can win in the contests - I have it right here - hardly FULL of advertisments! I thought the articles were really interesting, especially the one by Zacron which included some really rare photographs The advertisments that ARE there are from companies that sponsored the event - As you said it is for charity - you want Annie to stump up the WHOLE cost of the event? It cost her enough in money time and worry as it is!

BELIEVE me I know! - I can only say sorry that you're disappointed :(

That's really cool. I'll order one (or more). :)

Y'all have fun at the event. I won't be able to attend.

Please let us know all of the highlights of the event and please post pictures of the meet ups from Led Zep members, events and all.

I hope much money is raised for ABC Trust.

R B)

That's really cool. I'll order one (or more). :)

Y'all have fun at the event. I won't be able to attend.

Please let us know all of the highlights of the event and please post pictures of the meet ups from Led Zep members, events and all.

I hope much money is raised for ABC Trust.

R B)

I won't either, but do give us the highlights, etc.

My apologies you were disappointed with the programme poortom. I really like it a lot, and so does Zacron and others that previewed it, but I know it won't please everyone. As harlequin said, it had to have ads in it to help pay for the exhibit, and I tried to find sponsors that I thought would be of interest to Zeppelin fans. The ABC is not really an ad, as you need to know about where your money is going, my thanks page had to be included for everyone that helped deserved a thanks, Meridian and Aktiv portraits supplied the contest prizes and should you not win, you can buy an F80 and Jon will do a painting for you! The Great Frog made jewelery for the band, the UK rock shop has great tshirts and other Zeppelin items for sale, and St Paul's Gallery sells awesome album cover prints, and kindly loaned us LZ IV signed by Jimmy for the exhibit.

I would have liked to have put more photos of the exhibit in the programme, but due to time limitations and access to the House issues, I was unable to do so this time. The next planned exhibit will be bigger, and the programme will feature the items in the exhibit more extensively. This time around I could only do what I did.

I do hope you enjoyed the articles, and if not, you can enjoy the fact that you did help the children of Brazil with your contribution to the exhibit. £3 of your money went to the ABC, and the rest goes to cover the mailing costs and to cover the costs of the printer.

I've received a lot of compliments on the programme too, so thanks to all of you for those. Please email me with your thoughts and ideas for the next programme. I'm always happy to hear from Zep fans who want to contribute. :)

Archived