NFL - SEASON 08!

eagle87

You know I had to come here Yukon!

Guess we're a Monday night team.

Couple of highlights from both sides...I think the key to last nights game was winning the coin toss and deferring the kickoff to the second half and taking the right side of the field.

Those swirling winds there were reminiscent of the Browns old stadium.

Lynch was making our D look terrible,not that it doesn't have gaping holes anyway.But we did come up big in stopping them at the end,forcing Lindell have to kick a tough one into the wind.

Your D played rather well.We probably should have had more points with all the turnovers.

Brady Quinn was pretty impressive but escaped 2 very close interceptions that would have surely turned the game around.

The offensive coordinator, the turk, has cost us the season in my opinion. What a dumb ass. He doesnt have Edwards throw one long ball to Evans, not one attempt against a team with one of the worst secondary's in the NFL. The only way the Bills can make it is to run the table. A win at KC and San fran at home first and then take it from there. This team is loaded with talent and their future is bright. Just hope this coaching staff isnt part of it. I hope Ralph Wilson fires them all if they fold their tents and brings in Marty Shottenheimer. McKelvin, the guy who ran back the kickoffs is going to be a star. Lynch is an animal. They need another reciever and when Crowell comes back next year the d will be better. they should never have lost these games. Fucking Turk.

McKelvin was awesome! He outshined Cribbs...I was hoping that we would just kick it out of bounds on the last kickoff.

Trent did throw three interceptions in the first quarter and I think he hesitated way too much there after.The running game was working well for ya...

I always liked Marty.I hated when he left Cleveland.They haven't been that good since he left.He was 44-27 but couldn't get them over the playoff hump. 2-4...

Your "Wide Right" is our "The Drive" <_<

The offensive coordinator, the turk, has cost us the season in my opinion. What a dumb ass. He doesnt have Edwards throw one long ball to Evans, not one attempt against a team with one of the worst secondary's in the NFL. The only way the Bills can make it is to run the table. A win at KC and San fran at home first and then take it from there. This team is loaded with talent and their future is bright. Just hope this coaching staff isnt part of it. I hope Ralph Wilson fires them all if they fold their tents and brings in Marty Shottenheimer. McKelvin, the guy who ran back the kickoffs is going to be a star. Lynch is an animal. They need another reciever and when Crowell comes back next year the d will be better. they should never have lost these games. Fucking Turk.

well my friend, you (Bills) are at the same place where the Eagles are..

Coaching Staff is sh*t, the QB is not playing like he used to, and the team have a nice future.

we have hope... now depends on the owners..

:wtf:

D.McNabb didn't know that the Ties exist in the NFL????

WTF

now im pissed...

The refs explain the overtime rules before it begins, yet several Eagles players claimed they didn't know. It does influence the urgency that they would play at, knowing it's the last chance. Sounds like a mutiny of sorts, although they didn't go so far as to blame Reid...

I'm a little concerned about the Lions' chances of beating Tampa Bay. Most teams without a win usually sneak one in at the end of the year. You catch a team looking past you, or you play someone with a lot of injuries. I think this game or at Minnesota is our best shot. The bar is lowered, but I have total confidence that we can somehow limbo under it.

lalions-sm.jpg

From Lambs to Lions ? Hmmmm..... :unsure:

baaa!!

more like a MEOW, not a Roar.

Bring back Barry Sanders! :lol:

Barry_Sanders.JPG

You know.....One of the unknown things about quiet Barry Sanders is that he was a regular at all of the elite titty bars in Detroit and Windsor. He always went alone too. In fact when he left the Lions right before training camp without telling anyone, the Press finally found him in a London nudie bar. The man had priorities. B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_v-5Yvd65U...feature=related When people compare him to others, always remember who he had to play for.

Stick with music. Sports is not your cup of tea my man.

After what, 15 posts, how could you possibly know if sports is my cuppa tea or not? I may not have said much, but that doesn't represent what I may or may not know.

Sometimes those who remain silent hold many clues and have much knowledge, they just don't spew it. :P

I had my day in football, not only being a fan but a player as well. Fast as lightning and could change direction as quick as Chuck Foreman, yep I missed my calling. B)

I loved those old OJ airport commercials, Go OJ !!!!!!!!!! :lol:

a2f2fmedia2fDCDCB0E7DE2249E18A8894D.jpga2f2fmedia2fC3CC566557C849F8959A960.jpg

Packers @ Saints

Monday, November 24, 2008

7:30 PM CT

Louisiana Superdome; New Orleans, La.

ESPN

We have 6 games remaining all NFC and 3 are Div. Games

This is the time to make a good run of it and maybe get a wild card or better with help.

ATL. helped with a win over CAR. & Tampa won so everything is up in the air.

Reggie will be back for this game and Brees is on track to catch Marino's season record.

Do you Lions fans remember a Thanksgiving day game back in the 70s where the Bills did all but hold up a sign and said "OJ is getting the ball, try and stop him?" They couldnt stop him.

You forgot to mention that we won that game. If Barry Sanders had 'the electric company', he would have ran for 3,000 yards.

:cheer:"WHO DAT!" SAINTS 51~PACKERS 29 :cheer:

:banana::banana::banana:

Well congratulations my friend.

The fisrt half was great!, well played by both teams. Now the second was a whole other song... i mean, i think NO was crazy... 51 - 29... a lot of points!

A man... I like both QBs. And D.Brees is THE best QB in the NFL. I follow this guy since he was in SD.

And A.Rogers... was just a bad game for him, nothing more.

I'm trying to scrape this Browns schmegma off my teeth...it's not working! Braylon Edwards still can't hold on to a CRUTIAL ball...I can't wait till Bill Cower takes over. B)

Sorry bud, BC ain't going to Cleveland. He has stated that he will NOT return to coaching until his daughter is established in College. He also will probably not take a gig that far from home in NC. His balls are in his wifes purse...she say's no.

Not to mention, Bill loves Dan Rooney and he most likely would not take a job with a divisional rival out of respect. I understand why Browns fans want/think that Cowher might be HC but it ain't gonna happen.

Sorry bud, BC ain't going to Cleveland. He has stated that he will NOT return to coaching until his daughter is established in College. He also will probably not take a gig that far from home in NC. His balls are in his wifes purse...she say's no.

Not to mention, Bill loves Dan Rooney and he most likely would not take a job with a divisional rival out of respect. I understand why Browns fans want/think that Cowher might be HC but it ain't gonna happen.

You should know better than that... :D

He's not building a house in Cleveland for nothing. B)

You should know better than that... :D

He's not building a house in Cleveland . B)

There, fixed it for ya. Pal, this rumor was created when Bill put a for sale sign up on his house in Raleigh but the part that was missed is that he is building a new one 2 miles down the road.

Oh, he also has purchased houses in KC, Minn, Cinn, Detroit, Dallas and Jax. Spread the word... :D:D

Will the NFL PLEASE stop forcing the awful Detroit Lions down our throats every Thanksgiving!

One turkey is enough on this day. Yeah, I get it, it's tradition and the Lions used to be good and blah blah blah...but really, enough is enough. 47-10 ass-whuppin's ain't good for one's appetite.

Let the Cowboys have their annual Thanksgiving game, as they are usually in playoff contention, but it is time to rotate the morning game amongst other teams. Detroit has been so bad, so dreary, so lame for so long now, that they should have their Thanksgiving privilages revoked.

Oh, and one other thing, NFL...the Jonas brothers?!? Are you effing kidding me...the

effing JonASS brothers?!? :buttsmack:

Hi all,

Well it isnt so bad being a Bills fan after all. I mean. Detroit? How can they be this bad? I mean, they just watched Tennessee run the ball right through them. All grabbing and no tackling. They are the worst defensive team Ive seen in a long time. And Jeff Fisher should know better than to act like a fucking high school cheer leader when his team scores. I mean, cmon dumb ass, its the Lions. they will make anyone look good. When you finally played a real team last week, the Jets, you layed down like wimps. The entire AFC East is better than them. I wish Buffalo played those chumps.

YC,let's just watch "Rudolf",calm down. :D

On a more serious note,...nay, Detroit got bigger problems than the Lions,....

KB

Bring back Barry Sanders! :lol:

Barry_Sanders.JPG

The best running back of the 1990s. Would have been the greatest running back of all time had he:

Had a better team around him that wasn't the Detroit Lions.

Had an offensive line that could actually block; he was so good without a line, but would have been God-like with a "90s-Cowboys-line"

Hadn't retired; yet the smartest move he could have done.

Even Emmitt Smith has said Barry would have been the greatest of all time had he had a team like Emmitt did. We'll never know, but what is clear: Sanders played for the dismal Lions and is still arguably the greatest of all time.

FYI: No more turkey bowls for the Lions. It's just getting pathetic.

Archived