NFL - SEASON 08!

eagle87

I hate to say this and I hope the asshole spends the rest of his life in jail, but I still think Simpson had more talent than any back. Ever. He had no defense and he too had a shit team around him. He made the mighty steel curtain look silly. Ran around them for 80 yards like they were standing still. If he hadnt fucked up in his life, he would have been credited with being amoung the best. But I guess he doesnt deserve any praise. Still, he was one hell of a back. And dont forget, the first to run for 2000 in not only a season, but with a bad team, and in a 14 game schedule.

He was a great back but I have to agree about Barry Sanders. The only other back that I've seen who could cut on a dime like him was the great Gale Sayers. Another guy who played on a bad team for pretty much all of his short career.

Well, Eagles 48 - Cardinals 20.... I mean WTF is that!!!

NICE game... Now, we lost vs. Bal and Tie with Cinci!!

And now vs. Arizona the $%·$&%"! of McNabb and whole team play well... I don't why im not realy happy...

Go EAGLES!!!

I feel.... :unsure:

I wouldnt get too carried away with this one. I agree with Judge's take on the unfairness of scheduling against Arizona in this game. Short week, long trip, and almost impossible task. The Eagles have to make a big decision . Get rid of either McNabb or Reid. There is no room for both in my opinion. I say the smart move is to get a new coach and let him decide what to do with McNabb. McNabb has more to offer than Reid at this stage of the game. They will probably keep you on the edge of your seat just like my Bills will do to me and then rip our hearts out in the end. But I at least feel good about the very near future for Buffalo. Philly must make a big decision. Who stays and who goes.

Yeah...

I say the smart move is to get a new coach and let him decide what to do with McNabb

well i agree on that... but im not sure what is going to do the owner...

Althought, today, i feel better. I saw that we have a FB now, and im happy about that.. congrats to Eckel.

Will the NFL PLEASE stop forcing the awful Detroit Lions down our throats every Thanksgiving!

One turkey is enough on this day. Yeah, I get it, it's tradition and the Lions used to be good and blah blah blah...but really, enough is enough. 47-10 ass-whuppin's ain't good for one's appetite.

Let the Cowboys have their annual Thanksgiving game, as they are usually in playoff contention, but it is time to rotate the morning game amongst other teams. Detroit has been so bad, so dreary, so lame for so long now, that they should have their Thanksgiving privilages revoked.

Oh, and one other thing, NFL...the Jonas brothers?!? Are you effing kidding me...the

effing JonASS brothers?!? :buttsmack:

So glad we got to share our pain. B)

A couple points though. The Lions have hosted a Thanksgiving game since 1934. That means the game itself was played in Detroit for 24 years before any Thanksgiving games were broadcast. I don't have a problem with the game being taken off television, but ruining a 70 year tradition because we suck just wouldn't be fair. That's why the NFL gave permission for two other games to be played that day. Our record on Thanksgiving is 33-34. That's .500....just the way it should average out over time.

Tonite you'll be forced to watch Jacksonville vs. Houston. As teams fight for playoff position, that ain't exactly a barn-burner.

Hi all,

Im on a death watch for several coaches. Wish mine were gone (Buffalo). But then again, maybe we have them right where we want them? haha. I say Norv Turner is toast and I will be surprized if he even survives the week. How do you not fire him now? They fire Marty after he goes 14-2 and loses a playoff game to the Patriots. So if the sword fell swiftly on him it should be faster for Turner who has taken a team loaded with talent and somehow managed to blow the AFC west. What a joke. In Buffalo, I dont know if Jauron deserves to get fired but that fucking Turk Schonert should not be there another week. The historic game in Toronto is next week. We dont need him to blow another game for us. We had 3 times as many yards as San fran and he managed to get us 3 points out of his dumb ass coaching. Fire him now Ralph!!

Who cares?! "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer",is on ABC this Wednesday!!!! Pea Soup!!!! :hysterical: 8pm,...yee HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

KB (off topic,again! :slapface: )

whats up guys!!..

im good. Now im creating a new American Football Club here in San Martin de los Andes, Neuquen, Argentina.

Because the only league is in Buenos Aires, and im far away from there (1600Km).

The Lions have hosted a Thanksgiving game since 1934. That means the game itself was played in Detroit for 24 years before any Thanksgiving games were broadcast. I don't have a problem with the game being taken off television, but ruining a 70 year tradition because we suck just wouldn't be fair.

I had no idea about that - but you're right, then. No TV was allowed on holidays in my family, especially if guests were visiting.

Hey Miami. You are goin down tomorrow! Down!!!

Parsells managed to get a guaranteed cold weather game played in a dome !!! I hope Buffalo wup's there asses

Update: Ravens 17 Red Skins 0 end of the 3rd

Update to the update:Ravens 17 -Redskins 3

Ball turned over by Ravens,play will probably be challenged...

Final:

Ravens 24

Redskins-10

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

It may not seem like it to most NFL fans,but trust me,it's a big deal around here. B)

I thought there was supposed to be a recession and many were out of work..After seeing all the fun yesterday in TO over the Bills Dolphins game...I'm wondering is this stuff about recession and job loss a bunch of C****???

I wish I could have been there...

The NFL game in Toronto was a bust. They charged way too much for the tickets. The game did not even sell out. They had to give away a lot of free tickets and still did not fill all the seats. And the people that did show up just sat on their asses the whole game and did not cheer for anything. The football players were taken aback by how quiet it was there.

If Toronto football fans want a NFL football team they have a funny way of showing it.lol

Considering the low number of games in a season, and the importance of balancing the home and away games, it's pretty ridiculous to have these "exibitions" during the regular season. Different locations for the preseason or Pro Bowl games would be less interfering, but probably not a good example of how the game is normally played. Toronto is bad enough, but also in England? What is the purpose?

I'm pissed off that the Giants choked like they did. Eli better buy his receivers some "stickum", fast! <_<

On the other hand, my home team, the 49ers just kicked the shit outta the Jets, and have won three out of the last 4. I'm pretty happy about that. :D

I'm pissed off that the Giants choked like they did. Eli better buy his receivers some "stickum", fast! <_<

On the other hand, my home team, the 49ers just kicked the shit outta the Jets, and have won three out of the last 4. I'm pretty happy about that. :D

The Giants still secured the division yesterday, thanks to the Cowboys real choke act. I think this one loss didn't come at a bad time, they need to work on the loss of Burress and possibility of Jacobs being limited going into the playoffs.

The Giants still secured the division yesterday, thanks to the Cowboys real choke act. I think this one loss didn't come at a bad time, they need to work on the loss of Burress and possibility of Jacobs being limited going into the playoffs.

Agreed. At least the division is theirs, thanks to Tony Romo. :D

I think they can get around both of the challenges you just mentioned with a minimum of hassle. But I wouldn't have wanted to be in that locker room after the game yesterday. Coach Coughlin probably chewed 'em a new asshole! :P

The NFL game in Toronto was a bust. They charged way too much for the tickets. The game did not even sell out. They had to give away a lot of free tickets and still did not fill all the seats. And the people that did show up just sat on their asses the whole game and did not cheer for anything. The football players were taken aback by how quiet it was there.

If Toronto football fans want a NFL football team they have a funny way of showing it.lol

Gotta agree with you on yesterday's game. I was quite suprised that it didn't sell out given how so many from the Toronto area go down to Buffalo for home games. Mind you, I think the economy probably had a lot to do with it. I also think that even if Toronto were to ever get a franchise, they wouldn't want to take one away from Buffalo. I think that notion is being thought of as a temporary solution anyway while a new stadium is being built for the Bills.

BRONCOS!!!! Gonna make the playoffs with a severly depleted team. They lost the 6th string rb to injury yesterday...6TH STRING! They will still beat out the Charges and they got LT...Gotta be coach of the year award for shanny! Unbelievable!

Not to rain on your parade, but it helps having Oakland and KC in your division and a moron coach like Norv. They backed in for the most part. But it matters not anyway. The AFC will come down to Pittsburgh, Indy and Baltimore it seems and I think Pittsburgh will get there. I dont know which is worse, not making the playoffs after a 5-1 start or making it and knowing you have no chance.

Oh I know the Broncs are lucky. But the Chargers have proven to be the flukes they were. That QB is a joke and we knew it all along. The RB is good but he is on the downhill side of his career and doesnt have the right mentality to be a team player. They should have never fired schotty as norv is a proven loser. Broncos might get lucky and when a playoff game and will be a dangerous foe for anyone. But I am realistic about them. I like Indy, you just cant go wrong with Manning. Big Ben is still questionable to me. But thats why they play the game

Archived