NFL - SEASON 08!

eagle87

The NFL game in Toronto was a bust. They charged way too much for the tickets. The game did not even sell out. They had to give away a lot of free tickets and still did not fill all the seats. And the people that did show up just sat on their asses the whole game and did not cheer for anything. The football players were taken aback by how quiet it was there.

If Toronto football fans want a NFL football team they have a funny way of showing it.lol

Hey Spats:

I was watching the last few minutes and I thought I saw empty seats but CTV newsnet reported it was a sell out...

j

The AFC will come down to Pittsburgh, Indy and Baltimore it seems and I think Pittsburgh will get there.

Atta boy!!!!

Honestly, i am a huge Steeler supporter but i still don't trust them. The D is completely lights out, Troy P and J Harrison are beasts. That said, our OC and O-line are NOT SB material.

I still think that the AFC is wide open.

Beautiful! That's the way fellas.

I saw an intelligent game by the Eagles this Sunday. The defense was excellent, and the offense played well. Nice running and passing game against one of the best D this year. I saw patience and consistency.

I knew then that the Eagles had studied the Giants very well.

Im happy...

The AFC will come down to Pittsburgh, Indy and Baltimore it seems and I think Pittsburgh will get there.

Atta boy!!!!

Honestly, i am a huge Steeler supporter but i still don't trust them. The D is completely lights out, Troy P and J Harrison are beasts. That said, our OC and O-line are NOT SB material.

I still think that the AFC is wide open.

Ravens/Steelers this coming Sunday...in Baltimore.... :whistling:

Not to rain on your parade, but it helps having Oakland and KC in your division and a moron coach like Norv. They backed in for the most part. But it matters not anyway. The AFC will come down to Pittsburgh, Indy and Baltimore it seems and I think Pittsburgh will get there. I dont know which is worse, not making the playoffs after a 5-1 start or making it and knowing you have no chance.

Not taking the Titans seriously Yukon ? I agree with you though about the other three teams. The playoffs are a whole new season but I think it's between Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Great defence wins playoff games

They should make a line of french ticklers that has a special shape to represent each team. I'll bet the Green Bay "mini cheesehead" one would sell big...

I think the Dolphins would be quite popular with the ladies . :rolleyes:

Beautiful! That's the way fellas.

I saw an intelligent game by the Eagles this Sunday. The defense was excellent, and the offense played well. Nice running and passing game against one of the best D this year. I saw patience and consistency.

I knew then that the Eagles had studied the Giants very well.

Im happy...

Have a happy 21st :birthday: "MR."

Worst fans and fair weather fans:

Yankees and Cowboys (what have you done for me lately fans)

These teams have the most so called fans from other areas, which really doesn't count. They only picked the teams for their past accomplishments, which makes them feel like winners - even though they have no connection.

Yes that is true. I just coudnt resist taking a shot at them as I cant stand either. As for you Eagles87, loved that game! I hope the Eagles make it but it doesnt look great.

I wouldn't knock someone actually from Texas being a Cowboys fan, but it's a sure thing if I see someone in NY strolling into a place with Cowboys attire on, they're going to be an obnoxious loudmouth.

Did we find out how Eagles87 became an Eagles fan (I remember you asking)?

I wouldn't knock someone actually from Texas being a Cowboys fan, but it's a sure thing if I see someone in NY strolling into a place with Cowboys attire on, they're going to be an obnoxious loudmouth.

Did we find out how Eagles87 became an Eagles fan (I remember you asking)?

Was in 2004 after seen a loooong pass from McNabb to ....(don't remember) against ... (i can't remember either.. :lol:) . Beautiful play, and then i knew Westbrook and Dawks and the energy of the Eagles community and felt: "this is my team"... Was a damn strong Defense that year... with Jevon "The Freak" Kearse :notworthy: ...

Yes that is true. I just coudnt resist taking a shot at them as I cant stand either. As for you Eagles87, loved that game! I hope the Eagles make it but it doesnt look great. They end with Dallas. That could be a huge game. Problem is the south teams have good records. And I hope Tampa gets knocked out. "Chuckie is lucky"

yeah i see what you mean... is gonna be hard, but hey WTF... anything can happen..

This week i'll go with the Eagles, Giants to win over the Cowgirls and i wish Cinnci has the pontential to beat the Redskins, but don't think that's possible...

And I hope Tampa gets knocked out

Agree

The Eagles will roll Cleveland. I do think that Dallas will beat the Giants this week. But you can still catch either Tampa or Atlanta, whichever loses that game. But the Eagles must run the table to get in. If they could, they would be dangerous but unfortunatly I think they may have shot themselves in the foot too often especially not taking care of the hapless Bungles.

i hear ya... as always, good point.

my picks for this week..

TB at Atl - Atl (i wish a TIE)

Was at Cin - Was

Det at Ind - Ind

SD at KC - SD

Sea at StL - Sea

SF at Mia - Mia

Buf at NYJ - Buf (come on Yucon!!!)

GB at Jac - GB

Ten at Hou - Ten

Min at Ari - Min

NE at Oak - NE

Den at Car - Den

Pit at Bal - Pit (although, they need to play better than vs. Cowgirls)

NYG at Dal - NYG

Cle at Phi - EAGLES!!!!

:beer:

To set up a "playoff game" with Dallas on the final day, it appears you must hope two things happen. You must hope Minnesota beats Atlanta at home (which I think will happen), and you also must hope that San Diego can beat Tampa on the road (a tougher task but they will be fighting for their lives also). If both of these things dont happen, Im afraid your Eagles will come up short. Of course then they will still have to beat Dallas. Sorry to say, I dont like their chances much, but its not impossible.

anything can happen...

nice win over the Browns...

Archived