NFL - SEASON 08!

eagle87

:rolleyes: Been that way ever since free agency, we're just rooting for a uniform anymore!

It sure seems like alot of activity going on now, with players being released or traded. The Giants just signed 3 new guys for defensive lineman positions, where I wasn't even aware of any glaring needs. Long term, big money contracts, for possible platoon situations? They need a tall wide receiver or two to fill the probable depatures of Burress and Toomer, since Manning can't seem to hit any target shorter than 6'2". If I could spell Houchmanzagowa, I'd mention this is one of the pickups they really need...

It sure seems like alot of activity going on now, with players being released or traded. The Giants just signed 3 new guys for defensive lineman positions, where I wasn't even aware of any glaring needs. Long term, big money contracts, for possible platoon situations? They need a tall wide receiver or two to fill the probable depatures of Burress and Toomer, since Manning can't seem to hit any target shorter than 6'2". If I could spell Houchmanzagowa, I'd mention this is one of the pickups they really need...

Washington is going nuts including the big money they are paying this Haynesworth. I think New England gave Cassel away to KC.

Why is Dallas being so nice to us ? :unsure: They could have had Kitna for free with a little patience.

The Stafford pick for Cutler ? :o

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=6986661 Here's hoping they're stranded on a deserted island talking to volleyballs.

pp-wilson1.jpg

I don't think I'd venture out in the Bermuda Triangle after I just went 0-16. Luck is obviously not on your side. :blink:

Washington is going nuts including the big money they are paying this Haynesworth. I think New England gave Cassel away to KC.

One of the guys the Giants just picked up was all set to go to Washington, but now with the Haynesworth signing, they decided they didn't need him anymore. They don't seem to try to find the right combinations of players that will fit as a team there, just jump at appealing veterans and overpay them. Must be the owner interferring with what used to be a good system over there?

I'm sure the Jets would have wanted Cassel, and maybe New England is just happy to keep him out of the division - especially if their defense is looking improved?

I don't know what the Pats are gonna be like next year, they already had some BIG losses especially to their receivers with Kelly Washington being released, Jabar Gaffney not being re-signed in time going to Denver with Chad Jackson. And their defense is looking worse too with Vrabel being traded to the Chiefs for a draft pick and even Rodney Harrison might end up going to another team if managment doesn't pull their heads out of their asses and re-sign some of these guys. We better have a GOOD draft and get to signing some free agents I'm personally hoping for T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

I don't know what the Pats are gonna be like next year, they already had some BIG losses especially to their receivers with Kelly Washington being released, Jabar Gaffney not being re-signed in time going to Denver with Chad Jackson. And their defense is looking worse too with Vrabel being traded to the Chiefs for a draft pick and even Rodney Harrison might end up going to another team if managment doesn't pull their heads out of their asses and re-sign some of these guys. We better have a GOOD draft and get to signing some free agents I'm personally hoping for T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

Plus you have to be a bit worried as to whether Brady will be the same? Missing a year can have an effect.

Good news for all your teams in need of an impact wide receiver - T.O. is available! Be the first dick on your block with the newest T.O. replica jersey, color may vary by the season...

:huh: good news?....

Which will be the poor team who signs him?

I would think McAllister wouldl be picked up fast by someone.

TO baby!!!!!!!! :D

Don't know about McCallister being picked up with his knee problem. Still, hate to see bankruptcy happen to anyone.

TO in Buffalo !!! Maybe he'll pull a Randy Moss and realize that he hasn't got too many more kicks at the can and will just settle in. I hope so :unsure:

Archived