NFL - SEASON 08!

eagle87

to yukon:

well, im not gonna argue with you... but lets face it.. the fact that you're happy with this, will not gonna change the truth about that guy...

But hey, everybody has their own opinion...

He is a big boy. He can handle himself quite well. I hope your brownies are on the schedule so we can solve this on the field. The past is the past. He has no reason to start trouble here. And I dont think he will. He is here to play. Its no secret you and Eagles87 want us to fail. Just because the season doesnt look so good for Philly or Cleveland you want my team to fail. I know for a fact we have the talent. the coaching is my biggest concern.
Well of course we want to see your team fail.We want ours to win,just as you do.That's the fun of it all.

Actually,I don't want to see your team fail. The bottom line is that I have absolutely no respect for TO.He's a clown,clowns belong in the circus not the NFL.

As for the Browns,I just got to pray! ;)

I love your positive outlook Yukon :D If he can behave himself JUST ONCE then all will be well again in Buffalo :D:D " LET GO BUFFALO and of course" THE BILLS MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT"

Not sure how that double post happened but anytime we get more about the bills on the forum it cant be a bad thing. I am sure some other members will blame it on TO :slapface:

I just posted the link for the shout song. They can trash T O all they want. When the season starts he will trash them. We are gonna kick some ass!

2z6w8qv.jpg

I just hope for your sake if he can`t catch the ball with his hands he can catch it with his big mouth.

T.O.

Does that stand for time out or trash out as in what his every other team had felt about him? :rolleyes:

If he can behave himself JUST ONCE then all will be well again in Buffalo

Just to be on the safe side, the team should install a diaper changing station near the bench. You know, those fold out ones with the cute little Koala bear on it? Wipe, powder, diaper, and pat his butt, then promise the ball next play - repeat...

He at least isnt a criminal.

You mean like your running back?

Say anything you want, you, Rorer, and the rest, but he has talent. Lots of it. Loads of it.

And age, lots of it. And baggage, loads of it. And a dimishing level of play. And less desire to get the extra yards and take a hit. Etc., etc., etc.

He at least isnt a criminal. His past is his past. He starts with a clean slate in Buffalo. And I say it will work out. He will be out to prove the teams that past him up they made a mistake. Say anything you want, you, Rorer, and the rest, but he has talent. Lots of it. Loads of it. T O motha fucka!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::drunk::party::elvis2:

Why do you keep throwing me in the mix?......You're praying it'll work out.I don't blame ya,Yuk!

I'd be praying too if he came to the Browns....praying that he broke his leg and he was out the rest of the season... :o You also need a QB that's gonna throw it to him,across the middle! Bam! lights out!

:lol: Polamalu loves that action!

You will be eating these words soon enough dude!! Who's gonna stop T O? Who's gonna stop Lynch? Who's gonna stop Evans? Yo momma?

2yl01o9.jpg

Yeah, and who's going to be throwing them the ball? Trent Edwards. Nuff said.

Well of course we want to see your team fail.We want ours to win,just as you do.That's the fun of it all.

Actually,I don't want to see your team fail. The bottom line is that I have absolutely no respect for TO.He's a clown,clowns belong in the circus not the NFL.

As for the Browns,I just got to pray! ;)

Again... Agree!

Agree why? Because your Eagles didnt win? Because you dont have a reciever any more? Id rather be a Buffalo fan next year than an Eagles or Brownies fan. T O will prove you all wrong. He is gonna kick some ass!

There you go counting your chickens waaaaaaaaaaaaay before they hatch!

Kinda like the Sabre's chicken! :o

Sorry Yuk,you keep asking for it! <_<

I didnt figure Miller was going to be lost to an injury . Or losing Vanek for so long. If you lost Ward, your team would be out. You cant replace a guy like Miller with a bum like Lalime. We outshot the Rangers 14-9 and hit two posts. Down 1-0. When it rains it pours. Still, I dont think Carolina will come out of the East.

2 More points courtesy of the Capitals.We are on a roll Yuk!Beating teams we are supposed to and some we're not! :P

Edited to say that I'm in the wrong thread,sorry

This is from today's Toronto Sun

The acquisition of flamboyant wide receiver Terrell Owens is already boosting the profile of the Buffalo Bills and there are suggestions that the NFL is responding.

Reports out of California, where league meetings are taking place this week, suggest that the Bills will open the season in a Monday Night Fooball contest against their AFC East rival New England Patriots.

If the attractive prime time matchup takes place, it will be another stroke of marketing brilliance by the NFL, which knows that wherever Owens appears, he makes big news. The game would likely mark the return of Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who was injured in the opening week in 2008 and his go-to receiver, the equally flamboyant Randy Moss.

The Bills, meanwhile, made the biggest headlines of this off-season by acquiring Owens after he was released by the Dallas Cowboys.

For ESPN/ABC, the matchup would be a huge kickoff to the 50th anniversary season of Monday Night Football. There has been no indication yet t as to which team will play host to the game.

The Bills are in the news in Toronto as well, with word that Rogers Communication has surveyed fans to gauge interest in possibly boosting the number of games played here.

Rogers is hoping to add a second regular-season game or 2010, 2011 and 2012 to the already negotiated games for each of those seasons.

The company, which signed a five-year deal with the Bills last year, sent an e-mail to ticket holders raising the possibility of stepping up the arrangement.

The Bills, meanwhile, are playing down the move as premature.

“We are aware that there is interest in expanding the Bills in Toronto Series by an additional regular season game in the future,” the team said in a statement. “We’re also aware that our hosts (Rogers) have conducted a survey as part of their internal process of evaluating whether to propose an expansion of the series.

“We have an agreement to play one regular season game for the next four seasons.

“We have no agreement, nor has there ever been one, to play an additional regular season game in Toronto. Any such future agreement would require consultation and the approvals of Erie County, Empire State Development Corporation and the NFL owners.”

As good as this sounds, I would rather the Bills open with a weaker opponent to give them a chance to gel together. Bring it on baby! T O is in town! Yowzer!!!

He is? Someone above said he's holding out already?? Crying over his contract, yet???

At least his absence will allow some gellin' to take place amongst his soon to be unfortunate "teammates".

They aren't in the least bit concerned over his skipping a voluntary mini workout. get real. You are just trying to make more out of it. He will be wearing a Bills uniform on opening day fella!

5me3ux.jpg

The teams always say that and they probably aren't - except that he has done this with every new team he goes to. The Bills are going to feel the same drain on them that his other 3 teams felt. I'm just glad it's not my team that has to answer questions about that non-team oriented, piece 'o sh!t. :)

• 2 weeks later...
They just whacked Lynch with a three game suspension. first three games. sucks. Jackson will have to be good while he is out. Fuck you Goodell!!! you prick!

The Giants finally announced that Burress will not be allowed back on their team, regardless of his shooting related court case outcome. He obviously did alot for them on the field, and they are now very deficient at wide receiver - but I think it's refreshing to see a team set some standards for star players.

Archived