NFL - SEASON 08!

eagle87

I say the same thing about the Ravens as Modell took my Browns away for a few years.I quit watching football until they came back.

I have to say that I've lost a lot of respect for sports over the last ten years.

59,I was truly saddened when Irsay took the Colts and left town in the middle of the night in March of 84.I thought that would never happen to the Browns....Fuck Art Modell!

I wished we could have beat the Ravens this week.It makes me very happy when we do.

Believe me,I understand.I'm happy the Ravens are here,but of all places for them to have come from,there's just something not right about it being Cleveland.

At least you got to keep the team,(rights to the name,records,etc),at least on paper in those few years,partly as a result of the debacle in Baltimore.

....but I'm still glad we won the game. B)

Oh yeah,and fuck Irsay.

To this day,I cringe whenever I see a Mayflower truck.

Believe me,I understand.I'm happy the Ravens are here,but of all places for them to have come from,there's just something not right about it being Cleveland.

At least you got to keep the team,(rights to the name,records,etc),at least on paper in those few years,partly as a result of the debacle in Baltimore.

....but I'm still glad we won the game. B)

Oh yeah,and fuck Irsay.

To this day,I cringe whenever I see a Mayflower truck.

I hear you on all accounts 59.I don't hold any grudges against you personally.......(unless you keep rooting for the Ravens) ;) Cuz you know I can send the Mayflower trucks in and have ya'll trucked off to say somewhere like ahhhhhhh, Schenectady,yeah Schenetady.That'll teach ya to root for the Browns/Ravens.Almost sounds like a Poe curse,eh? :o

My picks for week 4:

Cleveland at Cincinnati - Cin

Minnesota at Tennessee - Min

Denver at Kansas City - Den

San Francisco at New Orleans - NO

Arizona at NY Jets - Ari

Green Bay at Tampa Bay - GB

Atlanta at Carolina - Atl

Houston at Jacksonville - Hou

San Diego at Oakland - SD

Buffalo at St. Louis - Buf

Washington at Dallas - Was

Philadelphia at Chicago - Phi

Baltimore at Pittsburgh - Pit

I hear you on all accounts 59.I don't hold any grudges against you personally.......(unless you keep rooting for the Ravens) ;) Cuz you know I can send the Mayflower trucks in and have ya'll trucked off to say somewhere like ahhhhhhh, Schenectady,yeah Schenetady.That'll teach ya to root for the Browns/Ravens.Almost sounds like a Poe curse,eh? :o

It's Nice to root for ex Browns teams.

The Orioles are the St. Louis Browns-- They never won jack until they moved.

The Ravens are the former Cleveland Browns- They never won sqaut, except for pre superbowl days, either.

But don't forget the original Baltimore Orioles are now the Yankees and we don't carry grudges against them.

Must strongly disagree with Wash over Dallas and Houston over Jacksonville. Everything else I agree with. GO BILLS!!!!

I chose them because, I hate dallas and I like more Houston than Jacksonville. Besides this is the NFL, and Hou has a good offense.

All the so called experts say that this is the best and toughest division right now. They are probably right. But it is because of Dallas, Philly and the Giants. Washington is not up to par with them. They are nothing special.

Hard not to notice that Washington is right up there, in second place behind the Giants. Santana Moss flies, and T.O. cries...

There does seem to be a changing of the guard in the AFC. It seems like everyone got so hyped over the powerhouse teams and prominent players, it's hard to fathom the playoff picture will probably be much different this year. Some people still don't want to se the Bills make it to the Super Bowl, because of what they did almost 20 years ago - like getting there 4 times was really a "failure", or relavant now?

As for Dallas, everyone was ready to hand them the super bowl two weeks ago. They were lucky to survive agaianst Cincy. They should be concerened.

I agree.There was probably a lot of yelling by the coach in the locker room after that.They shouldn't have had any problems with the Bengals at all,but they did.

All the so called experts say that this is the best and toughest division right now. They are probably right. But it is because of Dallas, Philly and the Giants. Washington is not up to par with them. They are nothing special.

It is the toughest division in football and the Redskins are the hottest team in it.

Archived