Complete Studio Recording?

Rock And Roll

Hi! I'm a great fan of Led Zeppelin and I bought all the studio album (1994 release remaster with the same label and art of the original LP) but I didn't know that there was a Complete Studio Recording and there was four never released song on it and now I wonder if I really should still buy it even if I have all the 9 album (remaster).

Hi! I'm a great fan of Led Zeppelin and I bought all the studio album (1994 release remaster with the same label and art of the original LP) but I didn't know that there was a Complete Studio Recording and there was four never released song on it and now I wonder if I really should still buy it even if I have all the 9 album (remaster).

Well it depends on whether having the lovely packaging, all the original (albeit tiny) cover and sleeve artwork, a really nice booklet, and Travelling Riverside Blues, Baby Come On Home, White Summer/Black Mountainside (live), and Hey Hey What Can I Do is worth the cost to you. ;)

Well it depends on whether having the lovely packaging, all the original (albeit tiny) cover and sleeve artwork, a really nice booklet, and Travelling Riverside Blues, Baby Come On Home, White Summer/Black Mountainside (live), and Hey Hey What Can I Do is worth the cost to you. ;)

Of course i'll buy this. The booklet is surely intresting. thanks for the information.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this my TOP TEN. However it is based on a live performances, so no Beatles at least for me. My list is original classic rock. If you want my entire top 100 list I can do that too.

Here we go:

1. LED ZEPPELIN

2. THE YARDBIRDS (the Page Years)

3. THE WHO

4. PINK FLOYD

5. TEN YEARS AFTER

6. DEEP PURPLE

7. EMERSON, LAKE AND PALMER

8. JETHRO TULL

9. TRAFFIC

10. SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE

Well, I've was thinking about that, The complete studio, the boxset ant the original 1994 remaster are remastred by Page and George Marino and it was a lot betterthan the original record but the 24 song from Mothership are remastred by John Davis they sounded very much better than the previous remaster. So do you think that Led Zeppelin will release other album remaster or complete studio package with all the rest of the song remastred by John Davis. Well, for me it would be a nice idea.

Archived