NFL BANS NAUGHTY CHEERLEADERS!

ZeppFanForever

:cheer::cheer:YAY!!!! Del finally posted his photo!!!! :cheer::cheer:

(Uhh... shouldn't this be in the post a pic of yourself thread? :huh: )

Very funny Lakey <_<

When I was in high school I was haunted by a chubby freckled faced redheaded cheerleader with 'thunder thighs' as we used to call them. The chick just wouldn't leave me alone; asked me to every backwards dance and followed me around all the time. But I resisted her based on my very high standards at the time...

...Now that I'm pushing 50 I couldn't think of anything better than a woman with thunder thighs and red hair "doing cheers" on my face.

Pretty much all I want now. :lol:

Very funny Lakey <_<

When I was in high school I was haunted by a chubby freckled faced redheaded cheerleader with 'thunder thighs' as we used to call them. The chick just wouldn't leave me alone; asked me to every backwards dance and followed me around all the time. But I resisted her based on my very high standards at the time...

...Now that I'm pushing 50 I couldn't think of anything better than a woman with thunder thighs and red hair "doing cheers" on my face.

Hey Del! Maybe you'd be kind enough to post that in the Spats thread.... :lol:

Or two letters: TV

Edit: I was watching the San Francisco -Oakland pre-season game earlier tonight. This

guy playing for Oakland scored a touchdown and...wait for it...did a running back flip.

IN A PRE-SEASON GAME!? :blink: WTF, over?

Can you imagine someone doing that against the Steelers in the 70s? Jack Lambert

would have knocked that guy into the dirt so hard he'd miss the regular season.

For someone who isn't an "ardent" fan,I find it funny that you would even watch a pre-season game let alone know who Jack Lambert or Lyle Alzado is. :rolleyes:

Did you read that comment somewhere? Or are you really a closet NFL fan?

Very funny Lakey <_<

I didn't want girls like that in high school and i still don't want them now. Maybe in another 25 years.

:rolleyes:

For someone who isn't an "ardent" fan,I find it funny that you would even watch a pre-season game let alone know who Jack Lambert or Lyle Alzado is. :rolleyes:

Did you read that comment somewhere? Or are you really a closet NFL fan?

I followed the game fairly close in the 70s. Those Pittsburgh Steelers, Dallas Cowboy dynasties were really something. I watched the pre-season game because I liked the

fact it was a rivalry match up - Oakland vs. San Francisco, but the player who did the

back flip reminded me how much I detest what the sport has become.

I followed the game fairly close in the 70s. Those Pittsburgh Steelers, Dallas Cowboy dynasties were really something. I watched the pre-season game because I liked the

fact it was a rivalry match up - Oakland vs. San Francisco, but the player who did the

back flip reminded me how much I detest what the sport has become.

I'm beginning to think you're from Kensinton,California.That would explain you watching the Oakland/SF preseason game.Also the fact that you followed games in the 70's means that you are probably from and live in the US.......Hmmmmmmm B)

I'm beginning to think you're from Kensinton,California.That would explain you watching the Oakland/SF preseason game. Also the fact that you followed games in the 70's means that you are probably from and live in the US.......Hmmmmmmm B)

I admit I have lived in California, among other places.

I remember back in the 70's when I saw a pic in the paper (SF Chronicle) of an Eagles cheerleader and her left boob had popped out of her top. Pretty racy pic for the paper but it was a marvelous melon to behold.

:D

Archived