Canada ....

Ronniedawg

I am Canadian, live in the Toronto area (Beaches/Brampton/Ottawa Valley), and would like to hear from other Canadians!

Hi Ronniedawg ! Just so you know my man there is already a Canada thread on the board. Look forward to seeing you there :)

• 3 weeks later...
I live in Toronto and am bored to death of it. I want to live in America. Either NY or LA.

Or in a major southern city. Because southern women are probably the friendlist women you will find. Or i wouldn't mind living in England for a while.

Representin' Alberta for both threads, yo! Time to put on my Alberta charm. ;) ..........

*drinks oil and throws change at hobos while yelling "get a job you bums!"*

LOL. God, that man was awesome for the absurd shit he'd do and say alone.

Speaking of Canada, I've got a question... do you need a passport to cross the border from Detroit or do they still let you in with just a birth certificate?

Our F-SAE team needs to be at the Univ. of Toronto this weekend for a shootout and want to know if I can get in.. thanks.

Speaking of Canada, I've got a question... do you need a passport to cross the border from Detroit or do they still let you in with just a birth certificate?

When I went to see Robert Plant in Detroit a few months ago I had a bit of a hassle crossing the border. I had my Passport with me, but my friend only had his drivers license. I guess apparently he was told that the newer versions work as I.D when crossing. But the guy at the border gave him a hard time saying that wasn't enough. You may ok with just a birth certificate, but I would bring 2 pieces of I.D with you if you don't have a Passport. The Detroit border has always been more strict than the Buffalo border.

When I went to see Robert Plant in Detroit a few months ago I had a bit of a hassle crossing the border. I had my Passport with me, but my friend only had his drivers license. I guess apparently he was told that the newer versions work as I.D when crossing. But the guy at the border gave him a hard time saying that wasn't enough. You may ok with just a birth certificate, but I would bring 2 pieces of I.D with you if you don't have a Passport. The Detroit border has always been more strict than the Buffalo border.

Docron, Roxie is correct ,at least 2 pieces of ID. DL and BC should do it. Passport is still the best though.

Archived