Random Picutre Thread

Atlas

She looks beautiful. Classy beats trashy every time. 

Absolutely Jules!  I wish the "beautiful women thread" had more photos of beautiful women.  Strippers, chavs and  hoochie mamas aren't exactly what I would think of when I think of beautiful women. 

Here is another Marilyn photo I always liked from long before Hollywood turned her into an object.

MarilynMonroe_-_YankArmyWeekly.jpg

Absolutely Jules!  I wish the "beautiful women thread" had more photos of beautiful women.  Strippers, chavs and  hoochie mamas aren't exactly what I would think of when I think of beautiful women. 

Here is another Marilyn photo I always liked from long before Hollywood turned her into an object.

I liked Marilyn. But I loved Norma Jean. :thumbsup: Good post.

She looks beautiful. Classy beats trashy every time. 

Yes, the classy nude-modeling, drug addicted, adulterer. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Boeing B-17  bombers.  And here is an interesting observation; you could provide the blueprints for every single part of these aircraft to the entire world and there are probably less then 20 nations who could re-engineer these babies and be able to produce even one of them again and that is a fact.

785f38666e5b71e480b7abd2960db898.jpg