Jeff Lybarger

Pat71

Does anyone know how Jeff Lybarger is doing? Quite a few years back, he wrote a superb series of analyses of Zep tracks under the banner of the title "Song of the Day" which appeared on the FBO site, for those of you who are familiar with that. I know that unfortunately in recent years he has had health and personal problems.

It would be good to hear how he is doing, and perhaps to reprint his " Song of the Day" articles on this forum (I can't do it at the moment-technical incompetence is preventing me from rejoining FBO.)

Thanks, Pat

I read his series and enjoyed it as well. He sent me a message for the birthday book I did for Jimmy around this time last year. I didn't have a chance to email with him much, but he was very nice and even emailed me after he saw the book on the bookbinder's website to tell me he thought it was really nice.

Not much info about how he's doing here, but at least it tells you he's out there and still participating in things Zeppelin. :)

Been re-reading some of Jeff's gems. They're just so great, so emotional...I hope they reach as many people as possible on this forum. Thanks again, Bruce.

And thanks even more, Jeff!

I've just noticed one glaring omission in the list- maybe we can coax Jeff out of retirement by demanding that he tell us what he feels about NO QUARTER!!!!! :o

Perhaps his favourite live version.

Archived