God Grants you one music wish...

LedZep1969

God Grants you one music wish...  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Your Mom

• Bonzo To Be Alive
    • Play All Instruments Good
    • Other (Please Reply)

To at that concert at Madison Square Garden that appears in SRTS, or to get to see them live, or at least Jimmy live (at anytime, especially during Outrider).

Of course I would want Bonzo to be alive, that's given, (as well as a whole list of people.)

• 3 months later...
To be able to have experienced Led Zeppelin for myself.. from the early days of coming up with new material, playing for small promoters who would misspell their names to the days of playing huge, sold out arenas. I would have loved to have been there through it all.

My thoughts exactly.

:D

Thanks,it was my absolute first reaction.

(I guess listening to Sticky Fingers & Exile On Main Street six times in one weekend will do that)

B)

Taylor really could revitalize the band, given a chance. No more cigar-store Indian with a Rod Stewart haircut just standing there making faces. <_<

I would wish to be plunked down in 1967 and go forward, seeing every band I missed :)

If that's too broad of an answer, then I have to go with seeing the Doors, because there will never be another chance to see Jim Morrison live, but I could still see Robert :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived