If Zeppelin tour without Robert...

They do and Jimmy would NOT even attempt it.

Just call it the Page Jones band or something vanilla like that and it still sells lots and lots of tickets.

Amen to that! Besides, if they toured as Zeppelin, it would only matter to people after the name, not the music. The rest of us, as always, would simply go to see Page, Jones, and Bonham, y'know? Zep fans go to see Zep members. The name doesn't matter.

my 0.1 cent - no way. Besides, I just can not bring myself to imagining them without Robert, though I I trifled with the same idea some time ago. The four of them, it is too good to ruin it by a different singer no matter much I love Ronny James, Tarja, Doogie White, etc., etc., or hate the current state of Zeppeline undecided.

I had similar gut feelings about it, but clearly it's perfectly ok with the family of John Bonham. If it's ok with his wife and children, it's ok by me. Obviously it's ok with most of the rest of the world, as well.

Well that just means we can put Logan up there and still call them Led Zeppelin :rolleyes:

Well that just means we can put Logan up there and still call them Led Zeppelin :rolleyes:

Logan, as I know it, has no aspirations to stand in his father's shoes. Neither does Jason of course, but it does mean something to him an a different level. His dad died when he was 14, and he wants to carry on the name with pride. "In the Name of my Father" was the name of his last album afterall. Robert's alive and well. I don't think the motivations line up as similar.

I'm not disagreeing with you bro. It's more for the readers y'know?

Do JPJ and Jimmy have kids? :lol:

(sorry for my ignorance!)

Yes, JPJ has three daughters, all of adult age. Jacinda has pursued a career in music, so I have no problem posting her name openly. Go Cindy!!

Jimmy's daughter Scarlet is a well known photographer, so I have no problem mentioning her name.

He also has several other children who are either under age, or don't want to be bothered, so I wont post their names.

Respect the ones you admire! :D

Logan, as I know it, has no aspirations to stand in his father's shoes. Neither does Jason of course, but it does mean something to him an a different level. His dad died when he was 14, and he wants to carry on the name with pride. "In the Name of my Father" was the name of his last album afterall. Robert's alive and well. I don't think the motivations line up as similar.

I'm not disagreeing with you bro. It's more for the readers y'know?

I know ;)

I was being snarky,sorry. B)

I know ;)

I was being snarky,sorry. B)

You know I don't worry about it, friend! ;)

How 'bout we split that Rorer and call it a night...aw crap, it's light out?!!

The Obsessed one and the Zoso Dragon are gonna kick some ass!

Where's my pillow? :lol:

You know I don't worry about it, friend! ;)

How 'bout we split that Rorer and call it a night...aw crap, it's light out?!!

The Obsessed one and the Zoso Dragon are gonna kick some ass!

Where's my pillow? :lol:

I don't think you're going to need "your" half Bro!!! :lol:

It's 10 am,you're waaaaaaay past your bed time :D

Could Keith tour as the Stones without Mick? Oh yeah, that was Brian Jones' band remember? :lol:

It was Brian's band in the beginning. He was the genius and driving force behind it until his mental state deteriorated. Mick and Keith owe him their careers. Oh yea, and Pink Floyd was Syd Barrett's band at one time too.

It was Brian's band in the beginning. He was the genius and driving force behind it until his mental state deteriorated. Mick and Keith owe him their careers. Oh yea, and Pink Floyd was Syd Barrett's band at one time too.

Christ I wouldn't go that far.

It was Brian's band in the beginning. He was the genius and driving force behind it until his mental state deteriorated. Mick and Keith owe him their careers.

When is that sort of debt paid in full? Exile on Main Street?

OMG! Can you IMAGINE if they did a show like that? I'd be glued to that telly every week!!

I heard Marty Casey just signed on for LA Guns #1. Or was it LA Guns #2?

It's all so confusing. :blink:

:lol:

For me, it's all about the Jimmy. He can tour as Jimmy Page & Friends with guest musicians. Or just himself, and call it Jimmy Page & His Invisible Friends, it doesn't matter! I just hope he keeps on playing.

agreed

No insult intended. I LOVE Barrett!! Really!

Me too.

I tend to drift toward the loonies, which is why I have a soft spot for B Jones.

Not to mention my disdain for Mr. Jagger. Some say he's a cunning businessman, but I think of him as a manipulative, arrogant prick. Sorry, just my imo. I like my rockstars a bit twisted :blink:

Archived