Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
LedZep1969

What Photo Is This?

Its a pic of jpj with a flower or something in his hand and hes holding it up to his face, i cant remember if he is smiling and doing the peace sign or just plain straight face...also there is another pic of alll of the band members in a car crunched up together and jpj is laughing and doing the peace sign

Edited by LedZep1969

Here is the second one you are talking about (I think) - it's from this website. I looked through my pictures but don't have the first one.

1977_tourlimoshot.jpg

Its a pic of jpj with a flower or something in his hand and hes holding it up to his face, i cant remember if he is smiling and doing the peace sign or just plain straight face...also there is another pic of alll of the band members in a car crunched up together and jpj is laughing and doing the peace sign

Naa I don't think that's the "peace" sign. It looks more like the "up yer bum" sign! Cheeky monkey.

:D

Here is the second one you are talking about (I think) - it's from this website. I looked through my pictures but don't have the first one.

1977_tourlimoshot.jpg

thats the second one thanks!

thats the second one thanks!

This particular photo appears to be Zeppelin en route to the Inglewood forum(Los Angeles) to see Elvis Presley circa 1975

Naa I don't think that's the "peace" sign. It looks more like the "up yer bum" sign! Cheeky monkey.

:D

the infamous "2 fingered salute"! and you brits think us yanks haven't caught on...heeheee