Champman denied parole, again

danelectro59

If he had just killed some average joe, do you think he'd be out by now?.

Very possible. Not a definate though because of the nature of the crime and the fact it was clearly pre meditated. Had he shot someone messing around with his wife, he would be out as it would have been no worse than murder in the second degree, if not manslaughter.

If he had just killed some average joe, do you think he'd be out by now?.

If he stalked the average joe, premeditated the murder of the average joe......probably not. Those things would have been taken into consideration during sentencing. Not to mention the fact he's mentally unstable.....he'd probably still be locked up by now, if not in prison proper, then in a psychiatric facility.

I heard of the assassination of John Lennon through the lips of Howard Cosell during Monday Night Football,my sophomore year of college.

Let Chapman continue to witness the glorious light of each new day behind concrete walls and steel bars,of which he is most deserving.

guns.jpg

"I am the walrus, motherfucker. Goo goo gajoob."

Her daddy, Jon Voight, who I have always liked, was on O'Reilly last night. Not that I watch the show but I happened to be cable surfing and saw some of the interview. I don't think they have spoken in a long long time.

People like Chapman should be used for medical research. Take him to some top secret biolab, dump a shitload of phamaceuticals into his system and see if anything positive comes out of it.

There are many "lifers" stuck in costly prisons who could actually help mankind by being test subjects. I'd make it happen tomorrow.

People like Chapman should be used for medical research. Take him to some top secret biolab, dump a shitload of phamaceuticals into his system and see if anything positive comes out of it.

There are many "lifers" stuck in costly prisons who could actually help mankind by being test subjects. I'd make it happen tomorrow.

You're scary, man. :o

Are you related to Dr. Mengele?

Chapman denied parole? AGAIN!!? There's a shocker.

Anyone know if he's in solitary confinement? I was just thinking that he must be otherwise someone would have bashed his skull in by now.

Yes, he is kept in isolation for fear of his safety. How nice!

Another irony is that he is incarcerated at Attica, which was one of John's protest songs.

You're scary, man. :o

Are you related to Dr. Mengele?

No, Mengele was a racist, a megalomaniac and a murderer. I suppose that i should have stated that death row inmates should be used for medical research but Chapman should be on death row, should he not?

I'm not 100% serious about this but i cannot tolerate or reconcile the fact that people who commit premeditated murder are allowed to finish their lives...getting fed, housed, medical attention for free, etc. at great expense to the majority who would rather see them dead anyway.

Why not attempt to make something positive happen from a very negative situation.

Can't believe no one has killed this pile of crap! Worst example of a human being! Gets Lennon's autograph and as he walks away, shoots him in the back. For What! To be famous!

Love to get my hands on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

Can't believe no one has killed this pile of crap! Worst example of a human being! Gets Lennon's autograph and as he walks away, shoots him in the back. For What! To be famous!

Love to get my hands on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

I can't even tell how mad I am at Mark Chapman.

I understand that it's just impossible to forgive some things as well.

But it won't bring John back, anyhow, whether Chapman will be killed or not. :'(

It would be wrong in my opinion to give him the death penalty because he was off his nut when he committed the murder. If he had been sane then i would agree. And i don't agree that he would be killed if he was set free. he would manage. OJ, when he isn't getting himself in trouble with the law is pretty much left alone. And there is a woman up here in Canada who participated in some horrible murders and she is free and lives a pretty normal life with no one bothering her.