Jimmy Page to perform at closing ceremony of Beijing Olympics

widget

Um, the following post was made by you in response to me. You even quoted me before you spoke:

This was a response to a post I made.

If you're not after me, quit quoting me.

Oh, and no respose to anything I said about being a Page Brigader? And where's your elegant retort to the point I made that none of the so-called "clique" made a single derogatory remark about Page playing the Olympics? Read the thread. It ain't there.

Which of "us" did the "ripping"?

Please feel free to cite references.

Names! Aw, none! Damn!

Far as I see, the only person taking a "Jump the shark" point of view is Steve. And we're having a laugh about it.

And no, he's not a member of the "Private mailing list". In fact, he and Knebby are generally cool at best with each other. But that's not my business. Just an observation.

Next.

I'll ask you again - if you have some bone to pick with me, take it to PM so we can duke it out proper. Otherwise all you're up to is the same old boring, transparent attempt at drawing me into a public fight. :coffee:

I was merely making a counter-argument to him being akin to a CEO of Led Zeppelin.

I think he's going to China primarily because he has never been. The fact someone

else is picking up the tab, making all the arrangements and that he gets to plug in

and play is icing on the cake.

ok :thumbsup:

i think he would be proud to represent england........you poms are a fairly patriotic lot, and at the same time, i think its a great opportunity for him to promote his own name. he will be seen by a lot of people who wouldnt ordinarily see jimmy, or hear his music. i know i have been telling everyone i know to tune in on sunday night. i think its a win / win. especially for us fans. :D

If he's representing London I imagine he and Ross are going to spend the rest of the week busking, wearing hoodies and stealing cellphones.

2004WhitesnakeConcertinLondon.jpg

Straight Outta London

^^

That's kinda scary. :unsure:

:)

Edited to add - Sunscreen, Ross! Sunscreen!

I'll ask you again - if you have some bone to pick with me, take it to PM so we can duke it out proper. Otherwise all you're up to is the same old boring, transparent attempt at drawing me into a public fight. :coffee:

Who's quoting whom and calling me out for cliquishness everywhere I post supporting Robert?? The "Robert Brigade"? Please!!! :rolleyes:

Like I said before, I'll keep it on the open forum and let the readers decide.

Oh, and just for shits and giggles, you started this fight. I didn't quote you and start the whole clique thing yet again, nor did I make accusations about emails, PMs, running to people's defense like a pack of dogs, blah blah blah.

All you babe.

You SERIOUSLY need to chill!

Batsignal.jpg

Seriously Sunchild. You dropped a remark about the "Queen of Hearts" quoting myn post. Then you go all out attacking me for having a board of our own. We're a "gang of thugs scaring newbies from posting". Yada yada yada.

Where have I done any of that?

Quote me doing that or shut up.

We disagree on Robert being selfish. Big fucking deal! Now I'm a strongarmed thug with a gang?

Evidence!

What the fuck is wrong with people? :rolleyes:

I didn't do ANYTHING you've accused me of!!!

No wonder the newbies are freaked!

But not by me! They all seem to appreciate me. Go figure.

Who's quoting whom and calling me out for cliquishness everywhere I post supporting Robert?? The "Robert Brigade"? Please!!! :rolleyes:

Like I said before, I'll keep it on the open forum and let the readers decide.

Oh, and just for shits and giggles, you started this fight. I didn't quote you and start the whole clique thing yet again, nor did I make accusations about emails, PMs, running to people's defense like a pack of dogs, blah blah blah.

All you babe.

You SERIOUSLY need to chill!

Batsignal.jpg

You know what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Seriously Sunchild. You dropped a remark about the "Queen of Hearts" quoting myn post. Then you go all out attacking me for having a board of our own. We're a "gang of thugs scaring newbies from posting". Yada yada yada.

Where have I done any of that?

Quote me doing that or shut up.

We disagree on Robert being selfish. Big fucking deal! Now I'm a strongarmed thug with a gang?

Evidence!

What the fuck is wrong with people? :rolleyes:

I didn't do ANYTHING you've accused me of!!!

No wonder the newbies are freaked!

But not by me! They all seem to appreciate me. Go figure.

Man where a happy bunch of people :yay: where just 2 days away From a guest appearance by jimmy page ,who will be seen BY MILLIONS if not BILLIONS of people :cheer: and yes the music we all love to hear ,will once again be heard :thumbsup: so come on lighten up and prepare for the big occasion and celebrate the moment :chickeddance::thanku:

You know what we have here is a failure to communicate.

OBVIOUSLY! Stop with the "us and them" shit and we'll be fine. But NOT by pm! Too many people have seen this go on for too long. It's time to put it to bed. You can help me do that. Us and them. Conspiracies. Accusations. It needs to end. Can we just end it and all be harmonious? None of us are here to control people! We're all here for the same reason. Love of Zeppelin. Yeah, I disagree that "Robert's a selfish dick". So what? We disagree. I'm not a member of a gang. That implication pissed me off. The suggestion that we created a forum devoid of trolls and nasty posters for clandestine purposes pisses me off. So, you wanna stop this crap? Say something nice. Consider the olive branch extended. I don't have anything against you personally. But I do get my back up when someone says I "cannot be trusted". I take that personally. I hide nothing from anyone. I am Evster, warts and all. I'm not a spy. I have no agenda other than voicing my own opinion.

Your move. :beer:

Your move. :beer:

Evster, I did send you a PM. You'll understand why.

My concern is honestly that this be a place that everyone is welcome and that we can all share our love and pride in this band and it's members.

I promise my behavior will be better in the future.

Here's to Sunday! :beer:

Evster, I did send you a PM. You'll understand why.

My concern is honestly that this be a place that everyone is welcome and that we can all share our love and pride in this band and it's members.

I promise my behavior will be better in the future.

Here's to Sunday! :beer:

Pm recieved and responded to. Twice no less, as I want my feelings clear. I truly hope we can get back to why we're all here to begin with!

Sleep well!

I would, but Angi's hogging the bed! :lol:

And the only people here I'm offended by are the ones who say "Piss on" any member of Zeppelin for any reason (not meaning you) cause that's just rude and uncalled for. They should all be celebrated for what they've given us! Because without that, none of us would be here at all! :beer:

Just a few more days! Personally, I say let it wash over us, and not be too critical. Any opportunity to see Jimmy! Nevermind the pomp. Gimme some Jimmy! I really don't care what they do. It's secondary to me. I'll be watching and so will Angi, and when the moment comes it will be "It's Jimmy! Yay!" :D

Just a few more days! Personally, I say let it wash over us, and not be too critical. Any opportunity to see Jimmy! Nevermind the pomp. Gimme some Jimmy! I really don't care what they do. It's secondary to me. I'll be watching and so will Angi, and when the moment comes it will be "It's Jimmy! Yay!" :D

I'll be tuned in and logged on! :D

I might have to fire up the old media centre and burn it! B)

Whole Lotta Love eh? <_<

Whatever, bring it on home. :beer:

Archived