Bonzo's Ocean Intro 7/28/73

pinky

I just heard Bonzo's Ocean intro from the second night of the MSG shows of 73 and it is honestly one of the funniest things I've heard the normal intro is: We've done four already but now were steady and then they went one,two,three,FOUR! but this went something like: We've done four already but now were steady and then they whe (not a typo) oochkoo 1234 ochie KOO!

It seems like Bonzo was slightly intoxicated :blink: and Jones even missed it luckily Pagey didn't it's hillarious if you hear it.

Then there's the one (I think from Bonzo's B-Day Party '73. I know if I'm mistaken that'll be solved quickly, lol):

We dun four already and now we're steady and DUMMY went 1234! :lol:

Please guys tell me I have the right date! I don't want to go a'searching! ;)

Then there's the one (I think from Bonzo's B-Day Party '73. I know if I'm mistaken that'll be solved quickly, lol):

We dun four already and now we're steady and DUMMY went 1234! :lol:

Please guys tell me I have the right date! I don't want to go a'searching! ;)

It was Seattle, July 17th.

He has a long intro in Detroit on the 12th. It goes something like this:

We've been together now for a long time. And, as you know I've never sung a note, nor am every going to. But on this track I was allowed to SHOUT!! We've done 4 already, but now we're steady and then they went 1, 2, 3, and a 4!

I just heard Bonzo's Ocean intro from the second night of the MSG shows of 73 and it is honestly one of the funniest things I've heard the normal intro is: We've done four already but now were steady and then they went one,two,three,FOUR! but this went something like: We've done four already but now were steady and then they whe (not a typo) oochkoo 1234 ochie KOO!

It seems like Bonzo was slightly intoxicated :blink: and Jones even missed it luckily Pagey didn't it's hillarious if you hear it.

it goes : "We've done 4 already and now we're steady 1,2 its coo. 3,4 oochie koo!"

And he said that on the 29th I think.

No, no ,no

you're right he did say it on that night.

"We done 4 already but now we're steady 1,2 its coo. 3,4 oochie coo!"

No, no ,no

you're right he did say it on that night.

"We done 4 already but now we're steady 1,2 its coo. 3,4 oochie coo!"

I am listening right now one hand over my heart the othe on the bible

:We've done four already but now were steady, and then they went oochie koo 1234(very fastly spoken) hoochie koo.

He sounds very drunk, and what does he say before the intro.

I am listening right now one hand over my heart the othe on the bible

:We've done four already but now were steady, and then they went oochie koo 1234(very fastly spoken) hoochie koo.

He sounds very drunk, and what does he say before the intro.

you're right. I just listened to it. For some reason I kept thinking it went 1,2...

• 4 weeks later...

The intro from the 29th has the soundboard cut right in the middle of his intro... what he says once the aud source is spliced in is beyond me... me and Dirigible had a long discussion about it in his trivia thread, to no avail.

Dirigible's version has the intro from the 28th spliced into the cut section of the 29th, which made for a very long and interesting debate, while my version used correct audience to splice it.

Needless to say.. be careful what version you have, because sometimes people splice various nights into cuts to avoid annoying aud splices.. I prefer to have the correct audience over incorrect soundboard, but that might just be me.

Side note: The intro to the 29th sounds like baby-talk is about all we came up with.

Archived