Where's My Dying Cough?

I find it fascinating this would be missing from 80s vinyl! It's not like they were revisited. Just pressed on the more flimsy vinyl of the time. Weird! But then again, my copies were from the 70s. Those mid-70s vinyls were a lot stiffer, and less prone to scratches and skips. Mine held up surprizingly well considering my tendency to fall asleep with it on repeat play only to wake up to a fuzzy needle sliding across the record over and over! "Ffffffft, chicka, whrrr, click, poom, fffffft!" Repeat. :lol:

I find it fascinating this would be missing from 80s vinyl! It's not like they were revisited. Just pressed on the more flimsy vinyl of the time. Weird! But then again, my copies were from the 70s. Those mid-70s vinyls were a lot stiffer, and less prone to scratches and skips. Mine held up surprizingly well considering my tendency to fall asleep with it on repeat play only to wake up to a fuzzy needle sliding across the record over and over! "Ffffffft, chicka, whrrr, click, poom, fffffft!" Repeat. :lol:

Maybe that's why my record playing doesn't allow for auto-repeat :D

Archived