Big 60

It's still a good 4 hours before it's August 20 here but it must be in now The Golden God's time zone.

HERE'S TO YOU ROBERT PLANT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL LOCKS, YOUR EXTRAORDINARY GOOD LOOKS, YOUR AMAZING VOICE AND YOUR WONDERFUL MUSIC!!!! YOU'RE ONE OF A KIND!!!! YOU'RE AGELESS YOU'RE TIMELESS!!! LONG MAY YOU LIVE THE GOLDEN GOD!!!!! LONG MAY WE BE BLESSED WITH YOU AROUND!!!!!!

Robert Baby I'm Forever Your Girl!!!!!

:D

:)

p.s. i saw the other thread, hope you guys don't mind if i made a new one, can't help it i just had to!!!!! :o

It's still a good 4 hours before it's August 20 here but it must be in now The Golden God's time zone.

HERE'S TO YOU ROBERT PLANT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL LOCKS, YOUR EXTRAORDINARY GOOD LOOKS, YOUR AMAZING VOICE AND YOUR WONDERFUL MUSIC!!!! YOU'RE ONE OF A KIND!!!! YOU'RE AGELESS YOU'RE TIMELESS!!! LONG MAY YOU LIVE THE GOLDEN GOD!!!!! LONG MAY WE BE BLESSED WITH YOU AROUND!!!!!!

Robert Baby I'm Forever Your Girl!!!!!

:D

:)

p.s. i saw the other thread, hope you guys don't mind if i made a new one, can't help it i just had to!!!!! :o

Er--why? I mean, birthday thread=great idea, but why two?

Er--why? I mean, birthday thread=great idea, but why two?

Robert How Do I Love Thee. Let me count the ways...lol.

I was picturing a thread with a Happy Birthday banner, and finding none, I just had to....I thought of posting but opted not to that I wouldn't mind so much if I ended up posting here all alone lol, I just wanted to have a Happy Birthday banner.

Aqua dear, am I forsaken? LOL.

Robert How Do I Love Thee. Let me count the ways...lol.

I was picturing a thread with a Happy Birthday banner, and finding none, I just had to....I thought of posting but opted not to that I wouldn't mind so much if I ended up posting here all alone lol, I just wanted to have a Happy Birthday banner.

Aqua dear, am I forsaken? LOL.

Oh I see, it was the title. But as the other thread is now established, and there are so many duplicate threads around here--why not send him your wishes over there? :D (It's bigger news that he's 60 than that it's his birthday, I expect that was the idea.)

Archived