Big 60

Happy birthday -robert plant. i was listening to the radio at work and they were playing plant/led zep material and it kind of amazes me how the mispronounciation of -the wanton song is still going on. there were some great sets and songs played though and i heard a song i never heard, a track with the -jimmy rodgers band.

Just doesnt sound right, tough, does it? Robert Plant 60?!?!?!?!

Strangely, Jimmy Page being that age, or JPJ, doesnt seem wrong at all....but Robert Plant???? Nooooo!

Time does seem to go so incredibly fast,in ever increasing circles!

Days ago, I actually prepared for his birthday by intending to play lot's of Zeppelin.

As It turned out, I fell ill and could only manage to find my Raising Sand C.D.

It is a beautiful album.and I suspect that Robert would agree that it is a more appropriate way of celebrating his passing from Fifty Nine,to Sixty.

Time does seem to go so incredibly fast,in ever increasing circles!

Days ago, I actually prepared for his birthday by intending to play lot's of Zeppelin.

As It turned out, I fell ill and could only manage to find my Raising Sand C.D.

It is a beautiful album.and I suspect that Robert would agree that it is a more appropriate way of celebrating his passing from Fifty Nine,to Sixty.

Greetings from Canada Gervox:

I hope you are feeling better....

I respect your opinion.I will say that Strange Sensation and the Mighty Rearranger have also been part of Robert's journey since the Zeppelin days.

I hope radio stations like FM 96 in London Canada never stop playing Zep tunes..it is part of Robert's musical career just as much as his solo work and his recent work on Raising Sand with Alison...

Juliet :wave:

A shout out to Mr. Robert Plant...Turning 60 tomorrow...Hope all your dreams did come true...Happy Happy...

Peace

Mary Jane

....a very very Happy birthday to you Mr. Plant and congratulations to ourselves, the fans, for being born in the same century as you did so we could experience your music in Led Zepplin, absolutely a Masterpiece...

Floated over late like the sunshine after a good rain--it was nice to see all the Plant fans on myspace showing their love there too...

Belated birthday wishes to Mr. Plant

and it is good to know birthdays can be celebrated all year long.

Thank you for each word and musical note...and blessing on more to come.

Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.

Jean Paul Richter

Archived