Keith deserves better

pickenpieces

He sure gets alot of flack over getting old and haggardly, but he was a handsome guy in his day. Im sure this exhibit attests to that. Anyone going?

Photo of photo from NYTimes, August 17, 2008

jqrsw2.jpg

Anyone going? Should I build a fucking time machine. And if I could lets get Mick Taylor to get out there and play.

oh :blink: , poor Keith...he's mocked on the official Led Zepp's forum...))

Not at all. Keith is well respected in some circles of this forum. Although most here would say that the Stones suck compared to Zeppelin, oh well. I still like to call the Stones "The Greatest Rock and Roll Band in The World" since that's what they are. :P

Really?

Where? :huh:

Right here, ol' buddy. I'm just as much a Keithaholic as you are, though you'd never know it by my avatar.

Keith IS the Stones. And a hell of a lot more. I'm still waiting for another Winos tour...

Keith_Richards_Biography_2.jpg

Right here, mate. :beer:

Thanks guys!!! :beer:

You're helping to prove my point.

My point being that it's not "some circles",it's a handful of members,if that.There's a few us us lurking about,but this board definetly has an anti-Keith bias.

I'm making you"Official Co-Defenders" B)

P.S. Rock,check the board you helped found...... :whistling:

My point being that it's not "some circles",it's a handful of members,if that.There's a few us us lurking about,but this board definetly has an anti-Keith bias.

:yay:

I shall wear my badge with pride.

I'll do that. B)

ps. I have that shirt that's in yer avatar.

Archived