Post Pictures of Your Instruments

redeyedrichard

• 1 month later...

My Epiphone Les Paul Standare Plus. I'm saving up money for a better guitar, but for the moment this does the job.

edit: Picture isn't uploading for some reason :(

That is a great LP copy! Go to tiny pic.com. Register and then upload the photo through them and then right click under websites and forums and copy and then in a seperate browser paste it here!

• 3 weeks later...

Impossible for me to do something like this. I have articles of clothing that I've had longer than some of the instruments I've owned. Back in May I sold around 20 guitars and several pieces of signal processing gear and amps. Part of the fun for me is buying and selling, nothing is a keeper for me. That and I doubt many here would appreciate my modded Squier's that I favor these days.

Even if it this Martin sounded good the neck was messed up so I traded it back in for a Paul Reed Smith and a used 1980's Epiphone J120

newMartinatgig5.jpg

Just to update and correct my self, here's the Epiphone I got, it's not a J120, it's a Texan FT145SB made some time in-between 1973 and 1980. It's been beat all to hell but, is still a nice guitar!

Epiphonefront.jpg

Epiphoneheadstock.jpg

Some low life stole one of those DM398 six string Ibanez Acoustic, an Axiom Les Paul copy made from some kind of hardwood (it weighed about 15 kgs or25 pounds) and an Ibanez Les Paul Sunburst copy (unfortunately I don't have a photo of it), from me in 1981.

ibanez693.jpgband0002.jpg

I replaced it with one of these.

It has an AP5 Maton pick up factory fitted by Maton Guitars.

matontasmancw40.jpg

• 1 month later...
"We just love the way you play... But before you play could I play something with you? Because I have a set here, too... I have my own set of drums that I'd like to play - it's just a little set that I've tightened very nicely! I think I'll warm up first..." Jerry Lewis introducing Buddy Rich

I guess you COULD say that John Bonham has been a bit of an influance in my life...

Metal-1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived