Let's bet on it

Hotplant

I would like to see her take on "Celebration Day"

"my my my i'm so happy"

$10 says Rock and Roll....not because thats what I want but because thats what it will be. Ive never heard of this chick so I have no idea what she sounds like.

The Rover.

"I've been to London, seen Seven Wonders, I know 'to trip' is just to fall..."

heh heh ...

Still not quite sure if they are performing together, are we?

I note the Daily Mail story doesn't claim a Lewis/Page duet. Jimmy aint much of a singer anyway. It'll take Pagey longer than 8 minutes to tune up.

What would they play anyway? A Whole Lotta Burning Love I suppose!

:thumbsup: SIBLY, Knebby, TheWizard!

On the other hand, The Sun might be reading our posts :P

probably either RNR or WLL. :) That seems to be one of the standards played...

I hope it will be: Celebration Day, The Rover or Thank You (acoustic/electric)

R B)

I think it has to be something that most will recognise and associate with Zeppelin so WLL or kashmir, Black Dog would cover that. I guess some would put money on STH but......

I've read on various online news sources today that it's been confirmed it will be "Whole Lotta Love". The session bassist who is playing with Jimmy and Leona supposely spilled it on his blog. I've seen it on Yahoo and WENN as well.

I've read on various online news sources today that it's been confirmed it will be "Whole Lotta Love". The session bassist who is playing with Jimmy and Leona supposely spilled it on his blog. I've seen it on Yahoo and WENN as well.

Always the same stuff....cmon Jimmy, mix it up!

Its supposed to be Guy Pratt on bass, but I can't see anything on his site.

i think the song remains the same since the song is about travelling the world and all the world will be watching, plus not many vocals on that song and the vocals that robert did for that song were very low, good for a woman singer!!

Archived