Rare Zeppelin pics...

LedZep1969

this is also for LZFord & aen27 who requested this story...

Friday November 18 Sydney International Airport 1pm

Page/Plant were due to fly out to Argentina as part of their Unledded promotional tour, so i took my chances of 'trying' to meet them. Jimmy arrived first in a white stetch limo (see in the background) Being a fellow guitarist, Jimmy and I got on real well and the best part was NO ONE else was there so it was one on one, Jimmy and i had a cigarette and talked while the entourage got all the luggage out and into the terminal. Robert arrived 5-10 minutes latter with a blonde in a red sports car :rolleyes: I do remember Robert taking a liking to a book of Australia 1972 tour photos i had them to sign called 'Whole Lotta Zep' and asked if he could have it, to which i responded 'ah, no'

i also have another picture taken with the both of them...which i'll try and find and scan if anyones interested B)

This is the 'Whole Lotta Zep' book which i refer to in my story with their autographs...

f_wlzautom_5afd772.jpg

f_x019336cam_1a63e3f.jpg

Kashmir 1977

RiotHouse, thanks for your amazing photos, extremely entertaining..I love this '77 photo, stunning...

so many of my memories forever will remain attached to photos of Page '77 era. It was my beginning in so many ways, musically, culturally..........

Page remains as The CEO of 70's music & culture...

RiotHouse, thanks for your amazing photos, extremely entertaining..I love this '77 photo, stunning...

so many of my memories forever will remain attached to photos of Page '77 era. It was my beginning in so many ways, musically, culturally..........

Page remains as The CEO of 70's music & culture...

Here are some more JP '77 photos that i think you'll enjoy B)

f_PN005089m_14d8ac9.jpg

f_jp77m_e32c38c.jpg

f_jpomscan054m_6c98a2f.jpg

f_xee6d1c21m_5f574de.jpg

Happy Birthday Jimmy Page! :birthday::notworthy:

Here are some more JP '77 photos that i think you'll enjoy B)

f_xee6d1c21m_5f574de.jpg

Happy Birthday Jimmy Page! :birthday::notworthy:

Thank You. Enjoyed indeed.... ( I am sure meeting Jimmy Page was a special, unforgettable birthday gift for you!)

....and Many Many more happy birthdays, James Patrick Page!!!.....Your life was written with the same ink that of the nights, moons, and the stars...timeless.........

Archived