Zeppy lyrics?

Jacob wolf

Just remember there are many guesses at that site, many wrong.

Example given:

Brother he showed me the gong?

Brother he showed me the ding dong ding dong

How to roll, the log tonight

Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine

Actually it's "How to kick that gong to life".

Stick with me my new friends. I've been at this a long time. :beer:

But why aren't the lyrics posted on this site, I had to find them somewhere else using google and it took a lot of time. Now I've got all the lyrics printed on paper for every album!

I can picture my parents telling me they had to walk up hill both ways in a storm to get to school but;

You think it's bad now? You should have been around pre CD and Pre remastering. We had to listen to the album or tape for twenty seconds, pick up the needle off the record, or stop the tape and write down what we thought we heard. The internet? What's that? My first computer (the same size as one today) had 120MB hard drive.

Don't worry you will be doing the same thing when you get older trust me.

I find that going into google (and this works for when you don't know who sings a song) and typing in " song with the lyrics ______ " I will usually find what I am looking for. For example " song with the lyrics hey hey mama said the way you move " then I hit search and led zeppelin would appear many times at the top of search relevance.

• 2 weeks later...
Just remember there are many guesses at that site, many wrong.

Example given:

Actually it's "How to kick that gong to life".

Stick with me my new friends. I've been at this a long time. :beer:

On the origional music score released by warner bros © 1991 the lyrics actually say different.

The first word in the sentence is omitted so it can be any improvised word from that moment. But the lyrics are ~ Throw me the gun, ~ throw me the ding dong ding dong

Archived