How many times have you heard stairway on the radio?

LedZep1969

My 2004 truck has buttons AND a knob! :P

In fact, so did my 1973 Camaro! ;)

And so did a certain car with a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks.... B)

Where's the Bluesmobile?

I traded it.

You traded the Bluesmobile for this?!?

No I traded it for a microphone.

Oh, I can see that.

My 2004 truck has buttons AND a knob! :P

In fact, so did my 1973 Camaro! ;)

And so did a certain car with a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks.... B)

That actually also has an 8-track player jammed into the dash where the center a/c vent is/was. B)

Where's the Bluesmobile?

I traded it.

You traded the Bluesmobile for this?!?

No I traded it for a microphone.

Oh, I can see that.

Actually......

"What's this?"

"What?"

"This car.This stupid car.Where's the Cadillac?"

"The what?"

"The Cadillac we used to have,the Bluesmobile?"

"I traded it."

"You traded the Bluesmobile for this?!?"

"No;for a microphone."

"Okay,I can see that.What the hell is this?"

"It's an old Mount Prospect Police car.I picked it up at the Mount Prospect police auction last spring.They were practically giving them away!!"

"Well,thank you pal!The day I get out of prison,my own brother picks me up in a police car!"

"You don't like it?"

"No,I don't like it"

I'd better stop now...... B)

I don't hear it a lot on the radio anymore except when they do a countdown of top rock songs. I absolutely love the song though I don't listen to it a lot. But when I do, especially the live version from SRTS, I am always blown away by just how amazing that band is. Don't think it's their best song or my fave but I still love it a lot.

Re: KLOS - You must be including the "Get the Led out" program or something. Because all I hear is Black Dog OVER and OVER and OVER, with Fool in the Rain occasionally

No, not including it. Cool stuff they wind into that though! I'm talking on my morning and afternoon commute! They do tend to favor Fool in the Rain a lot, and Black Dog. I guess it depends on which DJ slot you get the most of. Cynthia Fox tends to change it up quite a bit. Gary Moore too. Uncle Joe...well not so much. Which is ironic as he's the "Record Guide". Go figure. I wish Jim Ladd would put more in his "freeform" show. Lord knows he did at KMET back in the good ol' days! Guy would put on Dazed from TSRTS for a full half hour and leave the studio to smoke a joint. Got his ass accidently locked out once, and the vinyl played on and on! :lol: "We're back. Well that was an unitended block! Little bit o' heaven 94.7!! Indeed!". :hysterical:

That actually also has an 8-track player jammed into the dash where the center a/c vent is/was. B)

Actually......

"What's this?"

"What?"

"This car.This stupid car.Where's the Cadillac?"

"The what?"

"The Cadillac we used to have,the Bluesmobile?"

"I traded it."

"You traded the Bluesmobile for this?!?"

"No;for a microphone."

"Okay,I can see that.What the hell is this?"

"It's an old Mount Prospect Police car.I picked it up at the Mount Prospect police auction last spring.They were practically giving them away!!"

"Well,thank you pal!The day I get out of prison,my own brother picks me up in a police car!"

"You don't like it?"

"No,I don't like it"

I'd better stop now...... B)

The car's got pickup.

It is indeed a rare occasion when Led Zeppelin get played on Radio One, but a few months back Zane Lowe did a classic albums series and he played the whole of Led Zeppelin IV with no interruptions: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/zanelowe/maste...es_ledzep.shtml

I've heard Led Zeppelin played on Radio Two a few times, usually on Steve Wright's show when people send in their 'Golden Oldie' requests.

Archived