• Four Sticks
    • Going To California
    • When The Levee Breaks

• 2 weeks later...

Really, really hard to choose.

Personal favorite, probably 4 sticks.

Honours John.

Depends on the day and mood though.

tend to sleep with my leg bent in the 4 position too.

The song is heavy. And hey, Red River is a cereal.

So much for little games and puzzles .

Now it's time to get real. :lol:

• 3 months later...
Man I can't believe all the people who think Stairway is the best song on that album...

Its as if thats the only Zeppelin song they know... :o

thats a dumb statement.. stairways my favorite song and ive listened to every song they released and i love it ALL.. so just because i love stairway doesnt mean at all thats the only thing someone knows.. i hate when people say because u like stairway you arent a diehard fan.. get the hell outta here.. idk if thats what u meant but i completely think that sentiment is garbage

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
thats a dumb statement.. stairways my favorite song and ive listened to every song they released and i love it ALL.. so just because i love stairway doesnt mean at all thats the only thing someone knows.. i hate when people say because u like stairway you arent a diehard fan.. get the hell outta here.. idk if thats what u meant but i completely think that sentiment is garbage

I agree--that song is a song of hope. It is a magnificant song. The different levels in this song are amazing.

• 7 months later...

Four Sticks is one of my top 5 Zep songs and my fave on the album. For whatever reason, i connected with that song immediately.

I know I am in the minority with Four Sticks. Although it is my favorite song off the fourth album, I don't know if I can say it is the best song (there is a difference). When I first heard it I didn't like it all that much, but it has really grown on me. It is by far the most underrated song off that album and in my opinion one of the most underrated overall. I especially love the "And when the owls cry in the night..." and synthesizer parts.

Archived