BONHAM LEAVING FOREIGNER!

JohnnyGuitar

He's Cancer so it will be Two Old Goats and a Crab :D

What could be better? :D

Hope the potential 4th member doesn't bugger it up. Of course he could be another Cancer - Two Old Goats With Crabs.

Sorry. :bagoverhead:

*disclaimer - I am stupidly excited about the new project. No disrespect is intended. Just having fun.*

Hope the potential 4th member doesn't bugger it up. Of course he could be another Cancer - Two Old Goats With Crabs.

*disclaimer - I am stupidly excited about the new project. No disrespect is intended. Just having fun.*

:hysterical:

That's it!! That's the one!!

I'd thought of that one earlier. That's pretty good.

One possibility could be to call it "Led Zeppelin with [singer]" or "Led Zeppelin + [singer]", like Queen did with their tour a couple of years ago (Queen + Paul Rodgers).

My preferred choice for that singer would be Robert Plant. I guess you could just call it "Led Zeppelin" then. :D

I hope they don't do what Queen have done :blink: , as much as i like Paul Rogers and Queen, I just think they shouldn't be Queen with anyone, I just do not think it cuts the mustard, like the Who with only 2 members left, maybe its just me..Led Zeppelin plus :unsure: , they only get away just because Bonzo's son is in the drum seat.

Of course Deep Purple only have one original member in them now (and i love purple), but they always had a revolving door of musicians, (they were going to be called roundabout because thats whet they were going to do from the start, so thats ok :) )

I hope they don't do what Queen have done :blink: , as much as i like Paul Rogers and Queen, I just think they shouldn't be Queen with anyone...

:o Oh God what a thought- what if Paul Rodgers is hired on for the vocals? He's super chummy with Jimmy and he was with The Firm... I'm giving myself the sign of the cross right now to ward off the very idea. Sorry Paul Rogers fans. Here, I give you this as a peace offering!

Two Crabby Old Goats?

If they were two goats and two crabs, they could be Surf and Turf.

Best thread in ages. You ladies are incredibly entertaining. Thank you for putting a smile on my face. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived