Question about a Tour / Reunion

Ronen

I don't know if they'll back, but i know jason said that first of all he comeback to his family, then

maybe he'll go with j&j, so it's not sure that will be a reunion or tour.

I really hope there will be a reunion like all the fans here, but the future will say what will be.

I don't know if they'll back, but i know jason said that first of all he comeback to his family, then

maybe he'll go with j&j, so it's not sure that will be a reunion or tour.

I really hope there will be a reunion like all the fans here, but the future will say what will be.

Jason has already been back to the UK to meet with Jimmy and John Paul twice over the course of the summer. They are playing together. It won't be with Robert. It won't be called Led Zeppelin. They'll probably do some Zeppelin if they tour.

Methinks.

I've been wrong before! :lol:

Well, perhaps you are right i'm sure he back to make music with his father friends.

He grow up there and if he comeback then Robert might be back also.

The guys cook somthing so i'll not be surprise if to hear that Robert is get back.

B)

I know this has been said on the many other threads about this topic, but Robert Plant's only negative comments about a Led Zeppelin reunion have been to state that he doesn't want to go out as a "tribute band" playing the old hits.

That always seemed to me like a massive hint to the rest of the band (and everyone else) that he'd only be happy if there was new music happening. I'm guessing that the three Js are seeing what they can come up with.

The last few years of Led Zeppelin were really bad for Robert, with the car crash and his son's death and then his best friend's death. It's hardly surprising that he doesn't have the same burning urge to return to that as the others apparently do and the fans crave. But new music and revitalised bandmates could make it different enough to get him to do it. They're still the best musicians he's ever played with, and always will be.

It's all down to whether JP, JP-J and JB can really stir it up. And it would probably have to be a lot more stirring than Walking Into Clarksdale or In Through The Out Door to do that, IMHO.

I know this has been said on the many other threads about this topic, but Robert Plant's only negative comments about a Led Zeppelin reunion have been to state that he doesn't want to go out as a "tribute band" playing the old hits.

That always seemed to me like a massive hint to the rest of the band (and everyone else) that he'd only be happy if there was new music happening. I'm guessing that the three Js are seeing what they can come up with.

The last few years of Led Zeppelin were really bad for Robert, with the car crash and his son's death and then his best friend's death. It's hardly surprising that he doesn't have the same burning urge to return to that as the others apparently do and the fans crave. But new music and revitalised bandmates could make it different enough to get him to do it. They're still the best musicians he's ever played with, and always will be.

It's all down to whether JP, JP-J and JB can really stir it up. And it would probably have to be a lot more stirring than Walking Into Clarksdale or In Through The Out Door to do that, IMHO.

I agree with you.

Also i think Robert should think positive and to go forward, so maybe as a creator he will make a new

music with the 3J's.

I don't think that even Jimmy, John Paul, Robert and Jason know the answer to that question. It certainly seems that Jimmy is keen to become active on the public stage again, after all these years. Whether that leads to more one-off gigs, a Jones-Page-Bonham album and tour, or a full scale Zeppelin reunion with new material, only time will tell.

I don't think that even Jimmy, John Paul, Robert and Jason know the answer to that question. It certainly seems that Jimmy is keen to become active on the public stage again, after all these years. Whether that leads to more one-off gigs, a Jones-Page-Bonham album and tour, or a full scale Zeppelin reunion with new material, only time will tell.

You're right, time will tell, but as i said before somthing cook, maybe a special or whatever.

3J's don't come together for fun.

I didn't mean 'get on with it' and in 'hurry up'. I mean get on with it as in 'do what you have to do'. Should have been clearer.

If a decision has been made, then no matter what it is, it is another step towards us fans hearing more of our favourite musicians.

I didn't mean 'get on with it' and in 'hurry up'. I mean get on with it as in 'do what you have to do'. Should have been clearer.

If a decision has been made, then no matter what it is, it is another step towards us fans hearing more of our favourite musicians.

I know where you were coming from.

It's not a matter of, if, but when.

"And our time is flyin' see the candle burnin' low

Is the new world rising, from the shambles of the old?'

With a quote from Jason Bonham ;adding that "lots of politics (would need to) get ironed out" before an album could be made? :rant::blahblah::whistling::kiss::thumbsup:

I heard an interview with Robert on utube from a few months ago and he said that the one off show they did was great, but when questioned about a world tour he said that he couldn't think about it now. So i gather it probably could happen eventually. I hope so.

Archived