SHOULD LED ZEPPELIN OPEN THE LONDON OLYMPIC GAMES IN 2012?

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? Long time no hear! My father has been in the hospital the last few days with Pneumonia. I hope he gets well soon. My father and I just so happen to watch the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games in Beijing from the hospital. We also saw Pagey's performance with Leona Lewis which we both enjoyed. What did all of you think of Jimmy's performance with Leona Lewis? Pagey's performance at the closing of the Olympic Games in Beijing with the torch being handed to London for the 2012 Games gives a questionable speculation of what is yet to come. What if, since Pagey accepted the torch from Beijing and to take it back to London for the 2012 Games, if LED ZEPPELIN were to open the ceremonies for the London Games in 2012? That would mean that LED ZEPPELIN would have to tour the world over in 2009 up to 2012 to get prepared for the 2012 event. What do all of you think of that? Please enlighten me with your opinions and thoughts, it may be wishful thinking but you never know. Who would have ever believed that Pagey would close the Olympic Games? ROCK ON!

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? Thanks so much for all of your comments on this subject. I have seen the Leona Lewis / Jimmy Page segment during the closing of the Olympic games numerous times and it was not bad at all. Did any of you notice that Leona changed the lyric "I'm gonna give you every inch of my love" to "I'm gonna give you every bit of my love" in the ZEPPELIN classic "Whole Lotta Love?" It sounds like another scandal in the making for sure. ROCK ON!

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? Thanks so much for all of your comments on this subject. I have seen the Leona Lewis / Jimmy Page segment during the closing of the Olympic games numerous times and it was not bad at all. Did any of you notice that Leona changed the lyric "I'm gonna give you every inch of my love" to "I'm gonna give you every bit of my love" in the ZEPPELIN classic "Whole Lotta Love?" It sounds like another scandal in the making for sure. ROCK ON!

It was stated prior to the performance that some of the lyrics were being changed.

No, I really hope NO.

What do you think of several concerts before 2012 ... and a new album too ???

This make more sense to me.

And according to OzzyGT:

Look at it this way, Led Zeppelin would be opening for the main event... which is the Olympics.

But thing is... Led Zeppelin, SHOULD be the main event. ;)

... that's a Rolling Stones deal ...

:rolleyes:

• 10 months later...
How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? Long time no hear! My father has been in the hospital the last few days with Pneumonia. I hope he gets well soon. My father and I just so happen to watch the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games in Beijing from the hospital. We also saw Pagey's performance with Leona Lewis which we both enjoyed. What did all of you think of Jimmy's performance with Leona Lewis? Pagey's performance at the closing of the Olympic Games in Beijing with the torch being handed to London for the 2012 Games gives a questionable speculation of what is yet to come. What if, since Pagey accepted the torch from Beijing and to take it back to London for the 2012 Games, if LED ZEPPELIN were to open the ceremonies for the London Games in 2012? That would mean that LED ZEPPELIN would have to tour the world over in 2009 up to 2012 to get prepared for the 2012 event. What do all of you think of that? Please enlighten me with your opinions and thoughts, it may be wishful thinking but you never know. Who would have ever believed that Pagey would close the Olympic Games? ROCK ON!

How's it going all? Here's another thread for all of you newcomers. I would also like to thank everyone for commenting on this thread. You guys snuck up on me with this one too. ROCK ON!

Archived