Anyone else catch these TSRTS anomalies?

Evster2012

After the shootout with Grant and Cole, the birds, and the New York skyline day to night bit with the band's names, there was like 3 seconds of Grant and Cole coming out the door, and then suddenly it goes to Grant on the phone. Just mine? I also have a stop before D&C.

After the shootout with Grant and Cole, the birds, and the New York skyline day to night bit with the band's names, there was like 3 seconds of Grant and Cole coming out the door, and then suddenly it goes to Grant on the phone. Just mine? I also have a stop before D&C.

I've got the stop b4 Dazed

I think we've come to expect a lack of continuity in TSRTS. :P

Caught it the first time I watched on VH1 Classic and again at the theater. Haven't watched the DVD, so it sounds like they had the same problem on that. Such a shame.

hey Evster!

ZEP77 here with a new username.... I do not have the new dvd yet but I read somewhere that Dual Layer DVD's "pause" when the player switches layers.... maybe thats what is happening before D&C??

after reading the poor reviews of the Collectors Ed, I'm not in a rush that I was to get it....

<_<

I have the same thing w/ mine too. I also have the original VHS tape & it's not on that so it must be a DVD thing.

Archived