Battlefield: Bad Company

LedZep1969

PS3 Blows Xbox away B) too many crashes. PS3 has Blu-Ray built in along with wi-fi, Bluetooth, upgradable hard drive,etc,etc... way ahead of the curve. :D

Pff yeah, and its four games?

The only thing it has going for it right now is Metal Gear Solid:Gun of the Patriots and Resistance Fall of Man.

PS3 Online and Wii are jokes. PS3 blows...for right now anyways

Pff yeah, and its four games?

The only thing it has going for it right now is Metal Gear Solid:Gun of the Patriots and Resistance Fall of Man.

PS3 Online and Wii are jokes. PS3 blows...for right now anyways

I've never played a PS3 before...I was a PS2 guy, but not one of the douches who'll just stick with Playstation because of that. The 360 is to the original Xbox what the PS2 was to the original Playstation. Which means it's good, and that's easy to see because most of my friends who play video games have one. Whereas I know nobody with a PS3.

BUT, regarding your statement about the Wii, I beg to differ. I think it's a lot more fun than Xbox. Which is why I'm getting one in the near future (as soon as I can find one :rolleyes:), and I will enjoy it immensely when I have the time to play it.

I've never played a PS3 before...I was a PS2 guy, but not one of the douches who'll just stick with Playstation because of that. The 360 is to the original Xbox what the PS2 was to the original Playstation. Which means it's good, and that's easy to see because most of my friends who play video games have one. Whereas I know nobody with a PS3.

BUT, regarding your statement about the Wii, I beg to differ. I think it's a lot more fun than Xbox. Which is why I'm getting one in the near future (as soon as I can find one :rolleyes: ), and I will enjoy it immensely when I have the time to play it.

Yes that was the thing I didn't like about PS3 not enough kids games but it was obsolite proof. It's ready for the future.

If the wii had come out sooner I would have bought that for my son instead. More kid friendly games.

PS3 Blows Xbox away B) too many crashes. PS3 has Blu-Ray built in along with wi-fi, Bluetooth, upgradable hard drive,etc,etc... way ahead of the curve. :D

i agree...the ps3 has everything. with xbox you have to pay for all that

BUT, regarding your statement about the Wii, I beg to differ. I think it's a lot more fun than Xbox. Which is why I'm getting one in the near future (as soon as I can find one :rolleyes:), and I will enjoy it immensely when I have the time to play it.
Meh, I disagree. The Wii was cool at first, but after a while it gets so old. It only has a handful of games I'd care about getting (Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Mario kart Wii). Other than that is doesn't really have anything (I despise Wii Sports with my life...)

i agree...the ps3 has everything. with xbox you have to pay for all that

Yeah...but Xbox Live is infinitely times better than PS3 Online...I'd rather spend 5 dollars a month for the best online gaming system than play a shitty version for free

Meh, I disagree. The Wii was cool at first, but after a while it gets so old. It only has a handful of games I'd care about getting (Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Mario kart Wii). Other than that is doesn't really have anything (I despise Wii Sports with my life...)

See, I love Wii Sports. :lol: It's pretty much all I've ever played on Wii (well, that and Wii Party), and that alone has convinced me that the Wii is for me.

And I think it really would fit my gaming needs perfectly. I just got a job and have a heavy load school-wise this year, so I won't have that much time to play it...so if it does get old, it won't get old as fast.

Archived