Zed Lep video of Whole Lotta Love

Vega

Hi there, just a couple days ago I saw a fantastic video of WLL on VH1 which to me does not seem like an old stuff, more like they took old tapes from different years (guys have different hair styles, etc.) and put them together in a totally new manner, and it just takes your breath away (I was half asleep at the point it was on, but not after I head those riffs :D ). (whispering: .....seemed to me a smashing alternative to Beijin WLL version .......)

did anyone see it at all?... Unfortunately I missed the detailes of this video... or was it just a dream? :rolleyes:

Hi there, just a couple days ago I saw a fantastic video of WLL on VH1 which to me does not seem like an old stuff, more like they took old tapes from different years (guys have different hair styles, etc.) and put them together in a totally new manner, and it just takes your breath away (I was half asleep at the point it was on, but not after I head those riffs :D ). (whispering: .....seemed to me a smashing alternative to Beijin WLL version .......)

did anyone see it at all?... Unfortunately I missed the detailes of this video... or was it just a dream? :rolleyes:

I have that Video, so you're not dreaming :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was only a promo from 1997

I saw one on vh1 that looks like an acid trip. They cut it short though by taking out solo in the middle & the "Wayyy dowwwnnnn insiiidddeee..." part at the end - which really sucks. I dont have time now, but if I can find it online I'll post it later. B)

• 1 month later...
I saw one on vh1 that looks like an acid trip. They cut it short though by taking out solo in the middle & the "Wayyy dowwwnnnn insiiidddeee..." part at the end - which really sucks. I dont have time now, but if I can find it online I'll post it later. B)

yea i saw it awhile ago on mtv back awhile ago and vh1 too.. its awesome its bits and fragments of other concerts

Archived