thanks to robert, jimmy,john paul, bonzo and jason

From the early days in 1969 led zeppelin gave us albums and tours all over the world an album a tour it was great, the 70's gave my genaration alot of great music from the most talented band. No the critics did'nt like them much but us fans made the critics eat shit. They toured sick and even with broken fingers and they paid there dues to the fans, they owe us nothing if anything we owe them the respect of their decision to do one show and for the fans who don't have the chance to see the show in london well maybe they will have a dvd or if they decide to tour thats a bonus to us and all i can say is thanks robert, jimmy, john, and bonzo if you can here me, thanks for the 70's

From the early days in 1969 led zeppelin gave us albums and tours all over the world an album a tour it was great, the 70's gave my genaration alot of great music from the most talented band. No the critics did'nt like them much but us fans made the critics eat shit. They toured sick and even with broken fingers and they paid there dues to the fans, they owe us nothing if anything we owe them the respect of their decision to do one show and for the fans who don't have the chance to see the show in london well maybe they will have a dvd or if they decide to tour thats a bonus to us and all i can say is thanks robert, jimmy, john, and bonzo if you can here me, thanks for the 70's

I agree.

Finally, a common sense point of view. I can't stand when people whine that they are "owed" something by someone else. Unless someone borrows something from you NOBODY owes you a damm thing!

Well said, you summed it up nicely.

Regards,

Grell

For 37 years of selfless devotion they owe me the chance to adore them live again.

Hellyeah~THAT"S exactly what & how I'm feel'n about it~pretty much~ while I respect and appreciate them as well as ADORE THEM and their choices and positions~I am suffering with extreme need to seem them LIVE and B a part of this monumental moment in LZ music history~some of us have been along for the ride since 1969 and still holding our ticket to ride.

We just won't reach the ultimate destination~if there was going to be a bit of a tour to follow....or simulcast...so we could all join hands....a dvd at some point?

Perhaps a bit of hope that we might ALL be able to share in the exerience~ it would've been REALLY cool if some provision would've been made 4 that.

I for one~along with the millions of other fans around the world~ tried to get tix~only a select & relatively few~ some of us got lucky.

It really isn't about the fact that they do or don't owe anyone the chance to C them...it's about us wanting & needing the fix for our addiction ...who fed us our 1st fix????

When U R a zepaholic U just R~ I am heppy ~REALLY happy they are getting back on together~been pray'n for this since 1980~it's a dream come true~never thought we might not get 2 C it and experience it.... in some way.... if it did happen :mellow: it's a shock to the psyche :blink:

Ultimately~they are do'n it again and for that I am grateful~I just want & need us all 2 B there 2~in some way~we could all agree 2 join hands~as it is happening~ if only on a siritual level?

I plan 2 do it~anyone else?

Hellyeah~THAT"S exactly what & how I'm feel'n about it~pretty much~ while I respect and appreciate them as well as ADORE THEM and their choices and positions~I am suffering with extreme need to seem them LIVE and B a part of this monumental moment in LZ music history~some of us have been along for the ride since 1969 and still holding our ticket to ride.

We just won't reach the ultimate destination~if there was going to be a bit of a tour to follow....or simulcast...so we could all join hands....a dvd at some point?

Perhaps a bit of hope that we might ALL be able to share in the exerience~ it would've been REALLY cool if some provision would've been made 4 that.

I for one~along with the millions of other fans around the world~ tried to get tix~only a select & relatively few~ some of us got lucky.

It really isn't about the fact that they do or don't owe anyone the chance to C them...it's about us wanting & needing the fix for our addiction ...who fed us our 1st fix????

When U R a zepaholic U just R~ I am heppy ~REALLY happy they are getting back on together~been pray'n for this since 1980~it's a dream come true~never thought we might not get 2 C it and experience it.... in some way.... if it did happen :mellow: it's a shock to the psyche :blink:

Ultimately~they are do'n it again and for that I am grateful~I just want & need us all 2 B there 2~in some way~we could all agree 2 join hands~as it is happening~ if only on a siritual level?

I plan 2 do it~anyone else?

most of you had parents that raised you fedd you changed you when you pissed yourself sent you to school put a roof over your heads now your out on your own now does your parents owe you anything Zepp raised us they made good music and damn good shows but they still dont owe us if a new cd of new music was done and they started to raise the new generation then a tour should be done

most of you had parents that raised you fedd you changed you when you pissed yourself sent you to school put a roof over your heads now your out on your own now does your parents owe you anything Zepp raised us they made good music and damn good shows but they still dont owe us if a new cd of new music was done and they started to raise the new generation then a tour should be done

But if those same parents bought your brother/sister a car but left you out, wouldn't you be a bit pissed off?

Whilst there was no live date planned, I'd go along with you but doing a date for 20,000 people when there are many millions more who'd like to see them is selfish. If you won't take that from me, Jimmy feels the same way.

I totally agree. Well said... they have already given us so much. I'm a diehard fan for sure and would LOVE to see them (was too young in the 70's to get the chance) but they owe us nothing. I too would like to say thank you for all you have given us... Long Live Led Zep!

Whilst there was no live date planned, I'd go along with you but doing a date for 20,000 people when there are many millions more who'd like to see them is selfish. If you won't take that from me, Jimmy feels the same way.

So then, unless they drop whatever plans they have for the next 2 years and go on a tour of the world's stadia, they are being selfish? :rolleyes:

They are paying tribute to a friend, that is the primary objective; not to allow everyman and his dog the chance to see them.

Someone with some sense. They don't owe anyone anything. On those tours they were in self destruction mode. But people paid for it, seems to me that everyone got something. I'd love a final tour, but if it happens that is for them to decide on there own time. It's not for us to decide. It should be for their enjoyment as much as ours.

Someone with some sense. They don't owe anyone anything. On those tours they were in self destruction mode. But people paid for it, seems to me that everyone got something. I'd love a final tour, but if it happens that is for them to decide on there own time. It's not for us to decide. It should be for their enjoyment as much as ours.

And here is another one with some sense. I couldn't agree with you more. I will not get to see the show, but I hope the magic comes back to them on stage. I hope that Bonzo's presence is there with the band and his son. I think that they will get it up to 11 once again and decide to either close the book or write a new chapter. It is all up to them.

p.s zepp did'nt borrow my cash i spent it cause i love the music so if they did'nt borrow my money they owe us nothing

I guess you been reading Ayn Rand lately. Well I dont owe them anything either so I dont know what your point is

In fact no one owes anything to anyone so Zeppelin special is not special in this reagard.

You think a band releases a greatest hits package(after box set 1,2,The Complete Studio Recordings,Remasters,Ealy Days,Latter Days,Early/Latter Days) out of the goodest of their hearts.? You think this digital foray is not about money?

thank you wzepphead123 for this great post. i agree.

i feel so blessed to have had them in my life...and what a bonus to have them "back" tho they were never "gone"

Well said. I love Zeppelin. ALways have and always will no matter what. They have been my favorite band since I discovered them in 1973! I am 47! I only hope they do what they want to do and are not forced in to any big corporate tour and end up being sell outs. I am certain this will not happen. Rather they will do it right for the right reasons: Charity and or fun!

Archived