GQ Awards

Aquamarine

It is Plant. If you go to GQ website you'll see he's on the cover.

Just noticed that after I posted. Must look out for that issue! Great pics so far!

Now we just need the money shot of Robert, Jimmy and JPJ TOGETHER.

I like the look AND the poll question. Jimmy is without a doubt THE most influential rock guitarist of all time. At least 96% polled think so. Where are those other 4% wankers who didn't think he was #1? They better not run into me in a dark alley. They'll be sorry. (even Jimmy endorses my tough talk...)

GQ.jpg

:D

Led Zeppelin were given GQ's Outstanding Achievement award by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl. Said Grohl of the band: "If it wasn't for this band, I wouldn't be around. They are the greatest rock'n'roll band of all time and it's such an honour to present them with this award." In response, Led Zeppelin said, "It's a great award and I guess we should do another show."

I wonder who "Led Zeppelin said" is? :D

thankyou everyone who provided pics and links, great stuff. these are exciting times, that's for sure!

hey has anyone noticed the "soap opera" unfolding between mick wall, kevin shirley and ross halfin? it's too funny!

SlaveToZep!! More soap opera details please! :lol:

thankyou everyone who provided pics and links, great stuff. these are exciting times, that's for sure!

hey has anyone noticed the "soap opera" unfolding between mick wall, kevin shirley and ross halfin? it's too funny!

:lol: Oh yeaaaahhhhhhh. Should be quite amusing to behold as the claws come out.

He [Ross Halfin] also read me out his latest blog entry, telling me off for daring to criticise his beloved Jimmy's - let's face it - bloody weird appearance at the Olympic Games. Ross makes the point that 200 million people saw Jimmy and Leona making sweet music together. I can't help thinking, that means 200 million people saw Jimmy make a prat of himself then. But I'm probably wrong. Read Ross's diary tomorrow to find out...

One last thing I can't let go unsaid. Jimmy Page and his 'boyish' pigtail, Leona Lewis and her 'lovely' dress... is there anyone out there - anyone at all - who thinks that what they did on the top of the double-decker 'London' bus in China last Sunday was even remotely like a good idea? Someone I know said Robert Plant must have been pissing himself with laughter. More like weeping tears of shame...

From Mick Wall's blog.

Jealous much?

Someone ought to remind him which one of them still has an adoring female and male fanbase after 40+ years in the business.

Archived